Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Oh, I would definately LOVE to! I live 60 miles from the nearest store, but would give it a try! I'm also thinking the same as the other posts......I wouldn't want to have to chose between the brithday makeover and the birthday gift. I would certainly consider having some makeover/pampering fun!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

I probably wouldn't since I am not a fan of make-up applications by another person. What I would really enjoy though is a one-on-one or a group class on makeup and skincare tips and tricks.

Probably not. I do like that they offer a birhday gift though. 🙂

Umm duhh... who wouldn't do that. I'd probably pick up my complimentary birthday gift and something else to spoil myself on the big day 😉

Yes! And I agree with many others that only if it was for the entire birth month and not just the exact day of and if it did not take place of the bday freebie but was in addition to. Great value add!

No, but keep the birthday gifts coming!

No, but keep the birthday gifts coming!

Of Coarse !! :) that would be AWESOME !!

Of Coarse !! 🙂 that would be AWESOME !!

Yes, but only if it was available throughout the entire month (and not just the day) and it doesn't replace the birthday gift!

yes

yes

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!!

Yes!!

yes

yes

Yes

Yes

Of course!

Of course!

How Awesome Unforgettable

How Awesome Unforgettable

YES !!

YES !!

Yes I would

Yes I would

Yes, definitely!!

Yes, definitely!!

Definitely! That would be so much fun and a great gift.

Anonymous Insider

Yes - wouldn't miss it !!!!

Yes - wouldn't miss it !!!!
Anonymous Insider

yes

yes
testing