If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yes

(0) Hearts
yes

Possibly, I'd rather just get a consult on the products I...

(0) Hearts
Possibly, I'd rather just get a consult on the products I'm using right now and whether or not they are right for me.

yes

(0) Hearts
yes

ABSOLUTELY

(0) Hearts
ABSOLUTELY

Oh yes I would! I'd probably end up buying some of the st...

(0) Hearts
Oh yes I would! I'd probably end up buying some of the stuff they used to be honest...or ask them to use things I've been hesitant to buy...

Yes, definitely.

(0) Hearts
Yes, definitely.

omg yes that would be awesome

(0) Hearts
omg yes that would be awesome

Yes

(0) Hearts
Yes

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

Yes!!! Who doesn't want to look fantastic on their birthday? And I'll probably look better than I would if I did it myself! <3

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

No. As a younger customer, being a teenager, I know that however friendly the staff may be, retail people look down to younger people because we simply don't spend as much money as people with year round paying jobs. I feel I might get a good staff member who would be happy about it, but sadly I am almost just as likely who is less willing to help. Someone just giving me a lipbalm as a gift is much easier. 

Sorry, but it's the truth.

~~We are all beautiful~~

(0) Hearts

Keep in mind the Sephora staff does not work on comission so they lose nothing if you don't spend any money in the store, unlike the ladies at the dept. store counters.  They have everything to lose if you don't buy. 

(0) Hearts

For sure!  This idea is so great because I never know what sort of special look to do on my birthday evening.  This would be a really fun treat!

absolutely,

(0) Hearts
absolutely,

Is that even a question ? Count me in ! :D

(0) Hearts
Is that even a question ? Count me in ! Smiley Very Happy

Heck yes!

(0) Hearts
Heck yes!

That would be one of the best things ever ♥

(0) Hearts
That would be one of the best things ever ♥