Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Oh yeah!

Oh yeah!

YES!

YES!

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Yes!!

Yes!!

YES! (: & my birthday is coming up(:

YES! (: & my birthday is coming up(:

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Definitely and my mom is always trying to make me more girly so she'd prolly end up buying the products used lol

yes!

yes!

yes

yes

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes I would, but I would like to be able to choose what day. If my birthday falls on a Tuesday I'd like to be able to use it either the weekend before or after my birthday as I will probably wait to go out and party then. Perhaps make the cerrtificate good for 15 or 30 days or something?

yes. I would love that!

yes. I would love that!
Anonymous Insider

yes

yes

Possibly, I'd rather just get a consult on the products I...

Possibly, I'd rather just get a consult on the products I'm using right now and whether or not they are right for me.

yes

yes

ABSOLUTELY

ABSOLUTELY

Yes, definitely.

Yes, definitely.

omg yes that would be awesome

omg yes that would be awesome

Yes

Yes

Yes!!! Who doesn't want to look fantastic on their birthday? And I'll probably look better than I would if I did it myself! ❤️

No. As a younger customer, being a teenager, I know that however friendly the staff may be, retail people look down to younger people because we simply don't spend as much money as people with year round paying jobs. I feel I might get a good staff member who would be happy about it, but sadly I am almost just as likely who is less willing to help. Someone just giving me a lipbalm as a gift is much easier. 

Sorry, but it's the truth.

~~We are all beautiful~~

Keep in mind the Sephora staff does not work on comission so they lose nothing if you don't spend any money in the store, unlike the ladies at the dept. store counters.  They have everything to lose if you don't buy. 

For sure!  This idea is so great because I never know what sort of special look to do on my birthday evening.  This would be a really fun treat!

testing