If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

Keep in mind the Sephora staff does not work on comission so they lose nothing if you don't spend any money in the store, unlike the ladies at the dept. store counters.  They have everything to lose if you don't buy. 

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

For sure!  This idea is so great because I never know what sort of special look to do on my birthday evening.  This would be a really fun treat!

absolutely,

(0) Hearts
absolutely,

Is that even a question ? Count me in ! :D

(0) Hearts
Is that even a question ? Count me in ! Smiley Very Happy

Heck yes!

(0) Hearts
Heck yes!

That would be one of the best things ever ♥

(0) Hearts
That would be one of the best things ever ♥

Of COURSE!!

(0) Hearts
Of COURSE!!

yes!

(0) Hearts
yes!

Yea!

(0) Hearts
Yea!

YES

YES

yes, yes and yes!

(0) Hearts
yes, yes and yes!

(0) Hearts

yes

Yes. In-store Makeovers are a good way to find new "Holy Grail" products. I love them.

Yes, I would definitely go.

I would only go if they knew what they were doing. Been t...

(0) Hearts
I would only go if they knew what they were doing. Been to a few sephora stores, and not saying I am a pro make up artist, but I definitely knew more than the "advisors."

(0) Hearts

of course i would! it would be perfect to make the birthday person beautiful on the most beautiful day of their lives!

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Most Definitely!!

(0) Hearts
YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Most Definitely!!

(0) Hearts

hell yes!

(0) Hearts

For sure!

(0) Hearts

Absolutely!  I would love it!  

Definetly :D

(0) Hearts
Definetly Smiley Very Happy