If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

yes

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes. In-store Makeovers are a good way to find new "Holy Grail" products. I love them.

Yes, I would definitely go.

I would only go if they knew what they were doing. Been t...

(0) Hearts
I would only go if they knew what they were doing. Been to a few sephora stores, and not saying I am a pro make up artist, but I definitely knew more than the "advisors."

(0) Hearts

of course i would! it would be perfect to make the birthday person beautiful on the most beautiful day of their lives!

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Most Definitely!!

(0) Hearts
YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Most Definitely!!

(0) Hearts

hell yes!

(0) Hearts

For sure!

(0) Hearts

Absolutely!  I would love it!  

Definetly :D

(0) Hearts
Definetly :smileyvery-happy:

Yes, definitely. What a way to make yourself feel special...

(0) Hearts
Yes, definitely. What a way to make yourself feel special. Schedule a haircut and voila!

(0) Hearts

Yes. I don't get many birthday presents and this would be fun for me.

(0) Hearts

Yes. I would as long as the artists at my local store start treating customers respectfully.

(0) Hearts
Ummm...yes

Maybe

(0) Hearts
Maybe

(0) Hearts

fantastic idea

(0) Hearts

yes

OF COURSE

(0) Hearts
OF COURSE

OMG Yes!

(0) Hearts
OMG Yes!

(0) Hearts

Yes, I would love a make over.

yes!

(0) Hearts
yes!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments