Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

absolutely,

absolutely,
Anonymous Insider

Is that even a question ? Count me in ! :D

Is that even a question ? Count me in ! 😄
Anonymous Insider

Heck yes!

Heck yes!
Anonymous Insider

That would be one of the best things ever ♥

That would be one of the best things ever ♥

Of COURSE!!

Of COURSE!!

yes!

yes!

Yea!

Yea!

YES

YES

yes, yes and yes!

yes, yes and yes!
Anonymous Insider

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yes

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes. In-store Makeovers are a good way to find new "Holy Grail" products. I love them.

Anonymous Insider

Yes, I would definitely go.

I would only go if they knew what they were doing. Been t...

I would only go if they knew what they were doing. Been to a few sephora stores, and not saying I am a pro make up artist, but I definitely knew more than the "advisors."
Anonymous Insider

of course i would! it would be perfect to make the birthday person beautiful on the most beautiful day of their lives!

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Most Definitely!!

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Most Definitely!!
Anonymous Insider

hell yes!

For sure!

Absolutely!  I would love it!  

Anonymous Insider

Definetly :D

Definetly 😄

Yes, definitely. What a way to make yourself feel special...

Yes, definitely. What a way to make yourself feel special. Schedule a haircut and voila!
Anonymous Insider

Yes. I don't get many birthday presents and this would be fun for me.

testing