If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts
This is exactly what I have been looking for for my daughter. Does Sephora already offer makeover tutorials in store?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

Awesome! Can I have one? My birthday is this month!

(0) Hearts

I've been dying for this to happen to me!

(0) Hearts

Why wouldn't you. Definately would

(0) Hearts

YES

OMG yes!! How fun!

(0) Hearts
OMG yes!! How fun!

(0) Hearts

yes!

(0) Hearts

who wouldn"t want to get glam and pampered for their b-day?Most womenwould def.go!

(0) Hearts

Yes, yes, yes!

Yeah! Thank you!

(0) Hearts
Yeah! Thank you!

(0) Hearts

yes definitely..

(0) Hearts
Probably not, inwould have too much stuff to do on my b-day

(0) Hearts

Yes, of course

YES!!!

(0) Hearts
YES!!!

(0) Hearts

Absolutely!!! It would be even more fun if we could bring one (1) friend

(0) Hearts

No, I can't justify working that into my schedule despite it being easy for me to visit Sephora anytime.

(0) Hearts

Yes!  I've had a complimentary makeover before, they're so much fun!

(0) Hearts

for sure! that would be amazing

(0) Hearts

Yes, I would LOVE that, my birthday is actually tomorrow too.

(0) Hearts

Yes, I would.

Definitely! <3

(0) Hearts
Definitely! <3
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments