Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

YES!!!

YES!!!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Absolutely!!! It would be even more fun if we could bring one (1) friend

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

No, I can't justify working that into my schedule despite it being easy for me to visit Sephora anytime.

Yes!  I've had a complimentary makeover before, they're so much fun!

for sure! that would be amazing

Yes, I would LOVE that, my birthday is actually tomorrow too.

Yes, I would.

Anonymous Insider

Definitely! <3

Definitely! ❤️

OF COURSE!!!!!

OF COURSE!!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Definitely!! You can count on me

YES! Also have a discount on the products used for the ma...

YES! Also have a discount on the products used for the makeover would definatelty make me buy!

definitely!

definitely!

Re: definitely!

In addition to the free gift, right?  Not instead of?

Anonymous Insider

Yes !

Yes !

hell yes 🙂 birthday is anyways a day when we pamper ourselevs.... what would be a better way than this?!!

yess

yess

YESSSS! That would be funnnn! (: And I'd definitely be more inclined to buy products if they tested products out on me that I normally wouldn't try! (:

Yes i will love to go for my bday.

yes.

yes.
Anonymous Insider

Just took my friend in for hers - what a lovely gift.

Hate the fact that Oscar Blandi is leaving - I bought all I could use.

No, I prefer the current gift for birthday every year!!!
testing