Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yes!!!

yes!!!

Yes, If there was a store in NL Canada

Yes, If there was a store in NL Canada

Yes for sure!!!

Yes for sure!!!

Yes, I would definitely go. As long as it doesn't replace...

Yes, I would definitely go. As long as it doesn't replace my birthday gift, I look forward to that all year!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yes, most definitely!!! Heart

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes I will!!!

I agree with the poster who said it shouldn't be instead of the free gift but an annual thing.  Thinking along those lines, I think offering a free makeover to VIBs once a year would be awesome!!!

Sure thing!

Sure thing!

love it

love it
Anonymous Insider

I love that idea, but I don't think it should be instead of the free gift.  Maybe more like once yearly make over that can be reddemed.  everyone has that special occasion that they may want to try something that they haven't tried before and it may not be in their birthday month.

Yes

Anonymous Insider

Yes, I desperately need something. I'm almost 58 and all of a sudden my skin has changed. It is mainly dry but now is getting red spotchy spots and acne...Help....

Totally!

Of course! What an awesome perk! (;

Absolutely 🙂

Yes I would! I'd be very excited and nervous ;)

Yes I would! I'd be very excited and nervous 😉
Anonymous Insider

I would indeed!
Anonymous Insider

Yes I would

Yes! 🙂

If they offered samples from the makeup used with your makeover.... HECK YEAH! 

yes!

testing