If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

OF COURSE!!!!!

(0) Hearts
OF COURSE!!!!!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

Definitely!! You can count on me

YES! Also have a discount on the products used for the ma...

(0) Hearts
YES! Also have a discount on the products used for the makeover would definatelty make me buy!

definitely!

(0) Hearts
definitely!

Re: definitely!

(0) Hearts

In addition to the free gift, right?  Not instead of?

Yes !

(0) Hearts
Yes !

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

hell yes Smiley Happy birthday is anyways a day when we pamper ourselevs.... what would be a better way than this?!!

yess

(0) Hearts
yess

(0) Hearts

YESSSS! That would be funnnn! (: And I'd definitely be more inclined to buy products if they tested products out on me that I normally wouldn't try! (:

(0) Hearts
Yes i will love to go for my bday.

yes.

(0) Hearts
yes.

(0) Hearts

Just took my friend in for hers - what a lovely gift.

Hate the fact that Oscar Blandi is leaving - I bought all I could use.

(0) Hearts
No, I prefer the current gift for birthday every year!!!

yes!!!

(0) Hearts
yes!!!

Yes, If there was a store in NL Canada

(0) Hearts
Yes, If there was a store in NL Canada

Yes for sure!!!

(0) Hearts
Yes for sure!!!

Yes, I would definitely go. As long as it doesn't replace...

(0) Hearts
Yes, I would definitely go. As long as it doesn't replace my birthday gift, I look forward to that all year!

(0) Hearts

yes, most definitely!!! Heart

(0) Hearts

Yes I will!!!

(0) Hearts

I agree with the poster who said it shouldn't be instead of the free gift but an annual thing.  Thinking along those lines, I think offering a free makeover to VIBs once a year would be awesome!!!

Sure thing!

(0) Hearts
Sure thing!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments