Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Anonymous Insider

Yes

Yes

YES

YES

Re: YES

Especially if they offered samples

Probably not. I like doing my own makeup, and I don't usu...

Probably not. I like doing my own makeup, and I don't usually venture out without already having done my makeup. I would rather receive a pampering product or a bonus set to enjoy.

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

I will definetely go for a complimentary in-store makeover to celebrate my birthday. What a better way to celebrate such a special occasion and with a makeover who would not want that. This will be a great treat from Sephora to us.

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes! I totally would but I would like an opportunity to go in like two weeks time(say two weeks before or a week before and after). My birthday is always around when school is starting so that would be nice!

Definitely

Definitely
Anonymous Insider

YES! Of course I would go! That would be really fun, and really sweet from you guys to be doing them complimentary! I know I would definitely go because I like to go somewhere special on birthdays, such as going to a nice restaurant and such, and I like to look pretty.

Anonymous Insider

Yess, of course! that's friggin awesome.

Yes I would go!  I think that's an awesome idea, especially since people like to do something special on their bdays.  But, like most others if I had to choose between a makeover and the free gift I would stick with a free gift.

YES!

yes! i wish u did!

yes! i wish u did!

Definitely! I love receiving makeovers, and to have one f...

Definitely! I love receiving makeovers, and to have one from my favourite makeup store would be ace!
Anonymous Insider

For sure, except I have to drive an hour to Tampa. We need a store in Sarasota!

Anonymous Insider

I absolutly agree... I live in the 2nd largest county in TN and don't have a Sephora store. How e you t match colors to your skin?? JC Penney also has Sephora if they have a beauty dept, but I am so lucky that the Pennies here has everythin but a Beauty Dept, You can find plenty of jewelry counters, but noe Sephora anywhere, even within 50 miles and it suks with all the free giveaways. My birthday was last month and I couln't even get it because not one even close!!! I dotto your comment!!!

Anonymous Insider

I WOULD LOVE TO BUT THERE IS NOT A SEPHORA SORE WHERE I L...

I WOULD LOVE TO BUT THERE IS NOT A SEPHORA SORE WHERE I LIVE...I USUALLY GET THEM AT ULTA
Anonymous Insider

YES YES YES

YES YES YES

Yes. I am always looking for something to perk up my look...

Yes. I am always looking for something to perk up my look, also it would give me the chance to try products I may not have known about.

Definitely! It would introduce me to new products so I th...

Definitely! It would introduce me to new products so I think it would work in Sephona's favor too. I once bought lip product I liked used on another girl for her make over

without a doubt!

Anonymous Insider

Of course.

testing