Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes I would, a yearly chance to have an updated look shown to me, or preparations for a big night out. I like the attention I get at Sephora and the work the artists do

Anonymous Insider

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yes i would i need a lot of help in that area that would be an awesome gift

Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

i am in my late 30s and need a skincare that is going to...

i am in my late 30s and need a skincare that is going to help hydrate but i also have oily skin too

yes

yes

yes! buuuut i can't drive!!!

Yes,absolutely! who wouldnt?!?!

Yes,absolutely! who wouldnt?!?!
Anonymous Insider

yes!

yes!

Absolutely!

Absolutely!
Anonymous Insider

Certainly!

Certainly!

YES!

YES!
Anonymous Insider

Very much so!

helll yesss

helll yesss
Anonymous Insider

I sure would!  I love these products...HelenVG

YES!!!!!

YES!!!!!

YES! Seems like a wonderful idea, everyone has the right to a fabulous makeover on their birthday!

Definitely. Wonderful way to start the festivities

yes!

If Ilived anywhere near a Sephora, I would TOTALLY go! What a great way to kick off a birthday celebration!

As it is, I thank the heavens for Sephora.com!!!! 😄

Sure would! Hurry up and do this because my birthday is i...

Sure would! Hurry up and do this because my birthday is in April LOL!

Yes!!!

Yes!!! I soo would

Absolutely! Why wait for my bday?? LOL 

testing