If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

I would!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

Yes!

(0) Hearts

Absolutely Yes!!!   Sephora My Favorite Shopping Place... <3

yes

(0) Hearts
yes

YESSSS!!!!

(0) Hearts
YESSSS!!!!

(0) Hearts

HECK YAH!!! Who doesn't want to look and feel beautiful on their birthday

i couldnt ever say yes enough! that would be AMAZING!

(0) Hearts
i couldnt ever say yes enough! that would be AMAZING!

Yes, of course!!!

(0) Hearts
Yes, of course!!!

(0) Hearts

Ohmigosh ... without a doubt YES!

(0) Hearts

How many times can I fit the word "YES" into this text box?????  :smileyvery-happy:

HELLL TO THE YESS!!

(0) Hearts
HELLL TO THE YESS!!

Absolutely!!!

(0) Hearts
Absolutely!!!

YES!

(0) Hearts
YES!

(0) Hearts

Heck yea!

(0) Hearts
Oh my gosh! A thousand times YESS!!!!! :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I haven't done it yet but I am intrigued by the way sephora currently does the Customized Makeup Application Service.  From what I understand you buy a $50 gift card and they do an in-store "makeover".

I always feel weird about getting free in-store makeovers because I'm afraid I will feel pressured to purchase all/most of the products used (whether I like them or not).

I like the idea of the Birthday makeover but I'm just not sure I would go in for it.

(0) Hearts

When does it start?!:smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

In a New York minute!!!

Without a doubt!

(0) Hearts
Without a doubt!

Most Definitely!

(0) Hearts
Most Definitely!

(0) Hearts

Of Course!!!:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments