If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

YES!!!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

Definitely!

yes that is a great idea!

(0) Hearts
yes that is a great idea!

Yes (as long as the free birthday gift was offered still)

(0) Hearts
Yes (as long as the free birthday gift was offered still)

(0) Hearts

Absolutely! That would be AHmazing

(0) Hearts

Of course!  That is a great idea!

(0) Hearts

Yes! 

yes

(0) Hearts
yes

depends on who is doing the makeover!

(0) Hearts
depends on who is doing the makeover!

(0) Hearts

YES. I would most deffinately GO.! :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

I deff. would!that would be such a treat!

(0) Hearts
YES YES YES! WOULDN'T MISS IT.

(0) Hearts
A new look to bring in the birthday? Totally awesome! If it replaced something tangible to take home, I'd probably pass. Nothing says happy birthday like something to bring home. What would really rock is if we got to take home something from the makeover :smileyhappy:. New products to sample? Ohhhh yeah!

(0) Hearts

hands down, no questions asked :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

i would so go !

(0) Hearts

Definately, Who wouldn't want a make-over from Sephora on their birthday? It couldn't be a better birthday.

(0) Hearts

Yes i would ,but my birthday has already pasted it was feb 5th

Definitely! Free makeover with hundreds of make up option...

(0) Hearts
Definitely! Free makeover with hundreds of make up options applied by a professional.

(0) Hearts

heck yeah!!! Why not.....

(0) Hearts

I would if I had a store closer to me. Sephora is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me.

(0) Hearts

Absolutely! What's not to love about that?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments