Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

A new look to bring in the birthday? Totally awesome! If it replaced something tangible to take home, I'd probably pass. Nothing says happy birthday like something to bring home. What would really rock is if we got to take home something from the makeover :). New products to sample? Ohhhh yeah!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

hands down, no questions asked 🙂

i would so go !

Anonymous Insider

Definately, Who wouldn't want a make-over from Sephora on their birthday? It couldn't be a better birthday.

Yes i would ,but my birthday has already pasted it was feb 5th

Definitely! Free makeover with hundreds of make up option...

Definitely! Free makeover with hundreds of make up options applied by a professional.

heck yeah!!! Why not.....

I would if I had a store closer to me. Sephora is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me.

Anonymous Insider

Absolutely! What's not to love about that?

I would expect I dont have a store close by me - maybe 2...

I would expect I dont have a store close by me - maybe 2 hrs away I think
Anonymous Insider

Most DefinitelySmiley Very Happy

Yes! Unfortunately for me the nearest Sephora is 7 hours...

Yes! Unfortunately for me the nearest Sephora is 7 hours away

Oh yes i would! It would be a great chance to try some ne...

Oh yes i would! It would be a great chance to try some new products and hopefully find something new I absolutely love!
Anonymous Insider

Most definitely! If it was offered for that week or even that entire month that would ideal! Like the little birthday gifts given away during your bday month.

Honestly, no, I would not. Not because I don't enjoy Sephora, but I since I live a good drive away from my local store I would probably not make the drive there. Especially since the makeup that they worked hard on me for will probably get washed off that night. I much would rather keep the birthday gift, since I can use it over a longer period of time versus a makeover. But I can see how the makeover will be great for those who have big events for their birthday. Usually for me, I'm just a simple dinner type of girl.

Yes I would go so that I could see if I liked any products they gave me so that I could purchase them myself.

I love this idea, as long as our gift is still in the picture. It's something I always look forward to getting for my birthday. I won't lie the guys and gals at the Summit in Birmingham, AL are amazing for always being more than willing to sit you in their chair. They really know how to show you the products they have and how to make it work for you! I appreciate this even more for the fact, I am in retail management, it's nice to receive the customer service and product knowledge I give on a daily basis in another store.

Anonymous Insider

Yes, without a doubt! I would absolutely LOVE that!

Anonymous Insider

yes i would go

Anonymous Insider

yes! of course!

yes! of course!

No. I am not into people touching my face too often becau...

No. I am not into people touching my face too often because I always end up breaking out. Besides, I love Sephora but not enough to go there for my birthday
testing