Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes!! That would be amazing!!!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Maybe . . . . if the consultant were closer to my age -- over 50!?

no.

no.
Anonymous Insider

Yes..I would be honored to have a complimentary makeover by anyone in Sephora!!

Who wouldn't want one??

I am permanently disabled and have to take 18 different medications every day around the clock..And the medications are for pain--like Morphine, Oxy. and also some for muscle spasms--like Soma and Valium..Just to name a few. But since I started taking them, my skin tone has changed and also my hair.Both are dull, lifeless and I have a lot of hairs that just "fall out". My hair has never had any sort of coloring or highlights done on it to think that it has been "over processed" or any thing like that to think that is why my hair is like it is.

So I could really use a "complete makeover" to try and deal with the issues that I have, on top of every thing else, because right now, the make up that I have (Bare Minerals) just does not seem to do the job any more and I am unable to afford to buy any type of "new" make up or hair products to help me to at least "fix" my cosmetics issues.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tags:

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Definitely

Definitely

yes!

yes!
Anonymous Insider

abso-freakin-lutely!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Definitely! That would be an awesome birthday gift! LexiKaye<3
Anonymous Insider

WithOut A Doubt... ~> YES!! <~ 

YES

YES
Anonymous Insider

ABSOLUTELY!!! Best B-day present Smiley Happy

Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes

yea

Anonymous Insider

Yes I would love that
Anonymous Insider

OMG!!! YES!!!

OMG!!! YES!!!
Anonymous Insider

Yes, of course!!!..... If I loved remotely close to a Sephora store.  But the closest is more than 5 hrs away.  So if Sephora offered makeovers but did away with gifts I would be pretty let down.  Smiley Sad

DEFINATELY!!!Heart

Of course!!!

Of course!!!

sure would, silly question

sure would, silly question
testing