If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

abso-freakin-lutely!!!!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts
Definitely! That would be an awesome birthday gift! LexiKaye<3

(0) Hearts

WithOut A Doubt... ~> YES!! <~ 

YES

(0) Hearts
YES

(0) Hearts

ABSOLUTELY!!! Best B-day present Smiley Happy

Yes yes yes

(0) Hearts
Yes yes yes

yea

Yes I would love that

OMG!!! YES!!!

OMG!!! YES!!!

Yes, of course!!!..... If I loved remotely close to a Sephora store.  But the closest is more than 5 hrs away.  So if Sephora offered makeovers but did away with gifts I would be pretty let down.  Smiley Sad

DEFINATELY!!!Heart

Of course!!!

Of course!!!

sure would, silly question

sure would, silly question

yesss!!!

i would!

i would!

OMG! Yess!! I Would : )

OMG! Yess!! I Would : )

YES!!!!!! I WOULD BE SUPER HAPPY TO GO!!!!!

(0) Hearts
YES!!!!!! I WOULD BE SUPER HAPPY TO GO!!!!!

(0) Hearts

Definitely!

yes

(0) Hearts
yes

Yes

(0) Hearts
Yes

(0) Hearts

Definitely

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments