If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Of course!!!

Of course!!!

sure would, silly question

sure would, silly question

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yesss!!!

i would!

i would!

OMG! Yess!! I Would : )

OMG! Yess!! I Would : )

YES!!!!!! I WOULD BE SUPER HAPPY TO GO!!!!!

(0) Hearts
YES!!!!!! I WOULD BE SUPER HAPPY TO GO!!!!!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

(0) Hearts

Definitely!

yes

(0) Hearts
yes

Yes

(0) Hearts
Yes

(0) Hearts

Definitely

(0) Hearts

yes!!!--Just don't obligate me to have to buy something that same day!

(0) Hearts

Yes, I would go for a complimentary b-day makeover. In fact, my birthday is in about 3 weeks so let me know ASAP. LOL

(0) Hearts

Absolutely!  Be a great way to get ready before hitting the town Smiley Happy  just hope I don't end up looking like a clown... lol

yes

(0) Hearts
yes

Yes, of course. But I still love the bday gift product

(0) Hearts
Yes, of course. But I still love the bday gift product

(0) Hearts

I would definitely go. I have wanted to get a makeover for years. I believe this would be a wonderful birthday gift. I love Sephora!!!!!!!!!

(0) Hearts
No, not unless I was going to be in the store anyway.

(0) Hearts

I would but there is No Sephora in Montana.  PS When's the next 20%? I'm a nursing student on a tight budget...Thanks

(0) Hearts

yes!

(0) Hearts

Yes....

Yes, it would definetly open people's mind for new colors...

(0) Hearts
Yes, it would definetly open people's mind for new colors or new ideas for their makeup. It would be fun for us and probally help the store to sell products. I think it is a win-win situation...Too bad my birthday was 1 week ago!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments