Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Anonymous Insider

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yesss!!!

i would!

i would!
Anonymous Insider

OMG! Yess!! I Would : )

OMG! Yess!! I Would : )

YES!!!!!! I WOULD BE SUPER HAPPY TO GO!!!!!

YES!!!!!! I WOULD BE SUPER HAPPY TO GO!!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Definitely!

Anonymous Insider

yes

yes
Anonymous Insider

Yes

Yes

Definitely

yes!!!--Just don't obligate me to have to buy something that same day!

Yes, I would go for a complimentary b-day makeover. In fact, my birthday is in about 3 weeks so let me know ASAP. LOL

Absolutely!  Be a great way to get ready before hitting the town 🙂  just hope I don't end up looking like a clown... lol

yes

yes

Yes, of course. But I still love the bday gift product

Yes, of course. But I still love the bday gift product
Anonymous Insider

I would definitely go. I have wanted to get a makeover for years. I believe this would be a wonderful birthday gift. I love Sephora!!!!!!!!!

No, not unless I was going to be in the store anyway.
Anonymous Insider

I would but there is No Sephora in Montana.  PS When's the next 20%? I'm a nursing student on a tight budget...Thanks

yes!

Anonymous Insider

Yes....

Yes, it would definetly open people's mind for new colors...

Yes, it would definetly open people's mind for new colors or new ideas for their makeup. It would be fun for us and probally help the store to sell products. I think it is a win-win situation...Too bad my birthday was 1 week ago!
Anonymous Insider

Absolutely! As long as I didn't feel obligated to buy anything afterwards; no one wants to spend money on their birthday! 🙂 

Absolutely!!

1 Reply
testing