Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Honestly I probably wouldn't. I base that on that I already have several "free" make over coupons that were included in various makeup kits purchased that I have never used.  I would rather have a choice of a product instead.  

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

I would definitely go Smiley Very Happy

yes

yes

Yes! I used to get one at a Benefit counter for my birthday every year - would love to ge the tradition going again!
Anonymous Insider

Most Definitely!

I would love to be pampered especially because I've been doing my makeup and hair do's since I learned how to do all of this ''stuff.'' I even did my own makeup to prom!...........It turned out nice though. 

I would love to go IF you also offer complimentary deluxe sample of skincare or makeup that suits us (like the 100pts perk) along with the Makeover. Otherwise, it's not worth it since it's 1hr drive to the nearest Sephora.

of course 😄

Anonymous Insider

Yes I would, would love a new look !!!!

Anonymous Insider

Absolutely!

I couldn't because I don't live anywhere near a Sephora.

Anonymous Insider

Yes, but I wouldn't drive further than OKC. Do you even have a store in OK?

Definitely! But my birthday is in March, so I would be kind of sad if Sephora started doing this before 2013 😕

Anonymous Insider

I would love to have a makeover! I dont know how to apply makeup!

most deff!

most deff!

birthday gift

birthday gift

Definitely

Anonymous Insider

absolutely 🙂

Anonymous Insider

In a heartbeat!

Hell yeah. It's your day. What better way to make it your...

Hell yeah. It's your day. What better way to make it yours than to get all beautified!

Most definitely. What better way to top off your birthday...

Most definitely. What better way to top off your birthday than to go get beautified! Sephora really knows how to make you feel special 🙂
Anonymous Insider

I would love it and run my way to the closest Sephora store!!!!
testing