|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

LookfantasticScreenshot_20180627-140732.png

L'Occitane direct:

2 DAYS LEFT!

14 FREE SAMPLES WITH ANY PURCHASE* USE CODE DREAMFREE BONUS CLEANSER WITH $40* USE CODE DREAM

Nordstrom Topanga:

COMPLIMENTARY WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF $100 PLUS - Receive a limited edition Armani Box Tote Bag & Lip Magnet in number 507.

Stila direct. Ends today.

Knockout Pout

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

How cute is this? I love the unicorn horn brush!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@muddlepup I legit have 4 of these, and use them evvvvery single day as blush brushes. I LOVE this brush. 🙂 This set is adorable. Does ipsy still allow non-members to make purchases?

I know “ex members” can....so if you’d ever had an account with Ipsy you’re good! If I were a non member I would sign up, get a bag or two and cancel. These shopper deal are TOO good to pass up....I end up ordering something once or twice a week!

For people interested in Muji storage.  Shipping can be expensive though.

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

@SilverBeet I love the muji cases!!! Shipping IS expensive though and some of them have a sneaky extra "handling" fee which annoys me so much. But if you're near an actual store...can't be beat! 

@MissPuff  That handling fee is kind of sneaky, but I haven't had anything broken.  I love their acrylic storage, especially for my makeup brushes since they keep dust off of my brushes.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I’m not sure if many of you have shopped at Riley Rose, but they have some interesting sale items right now. A few things I saw that might be of interest are Kopari coconut melt items, Stila products, Dr. G skincare, and some Besame Snow White collection items.

@ParrotTulips They just opened a store in my local mall but I hadn’t had a chance to stop by yet so thank you for the heads up!

That’s great! I just found out about this store/site in the past few weeks. I really like their variety of products and brands! I have a cart saved that I haven’t yet purchased. I’m trying to be better with my buying habits but the sales are making it hard 🙂

296216B6-3BA6-4774-AF55-26AF5423F282.jpeg

Ebates is at 4%.

@Shosh85, thanks for posting. They had this deal the end...

@Shosh85, thanks for posting. They had this deal the end of May and Ihad been wanting to try the Extra Repair moisturizing balm, so bought it getting the eye cream for free and using THANKYOU20 for 20% off. Love the balm, especially when I came back from the beach and skin was super dry. It is extremely thick. The eye cream is nice, but put it aside to try to get through some other eye creams first. 💥 Just went to the website and noticed you can only apply one code ☹ Glad I purchased mine last month when no code was needed where I was able to apply my discount code.

Re: @Shosh85, thanks for posting. They had this deal the end...

Awesome! That’s a great deal! 👍 @Luvstravel

Bobbi Brown also has 25% off sitewide with code THANKYOU25

@Ispend2much6, I tried to play around with it, but everyt...

@Ispend2much6, I tried to play around with it, but everytime I put in 2nd code, It deleted the first code ☹

Re: @Ispend2much6, I tried to play around with it, but everyt...

@Luvstravel  That's what I thought.  I just realized I still have a lot of sample tubs of the eye cream so I'm already set!

@MariaMercedes83  Do you happen to know if there's a way to combine the two codes, "thankyou25" and "eyecream?"  I don't think there is, but I thought I'd ask.  Thanks!

2 Replies
testing