malissa13

what clarisonic to get?

hi! i'm 15, normal combination oily skin (t-zone), my skins a little sensitive. blackheads, and very few breakouts. which clarisonic model should i get? 

AWest86

Re: what clarisonic to get?

The Clarisonic Mia! I had used every face wash imaginable throughout the years and have never had the results I get with the Clarisonic. 

My skin is also oily and slightly sensitive and I use the normal brush twice a day and have never had any irritation problems with my skin.

missjr

Re: what clarisonic to get?

Hi, Malissa!

I have a Clarisonic Mia, which I absolutely love!  I would recommend getting that, along with the sensitive brush head, which is excellent for senstive skin with troubled spots.  If that is too uncomfortable for you, Clarisonic also sells a delicate brush head, which provides mild exfoliation for those with very sensitive skin.

Although the Clarisonic Mia is gentle enough to use twice a day, I would recommend using it only once a day or every other day especially in the beginning.  I prefer to use mine in the evening to cleanse my face of all makeup.  You may also experience what is called a purging period where your skin will experience more breakouts.  This period typically last 2 weeks.  However, after that your skin will look positively glowing and your pores will appear smaller.  When I cleanse with my Mia, my serums and moisturizers work better.  Plus, I wear less makeup because my skin is clearer.

Also, be sure to change your brushes every 2 - 3 months.

Clarisonic - Mia™ Skin Cleansing System

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • malissa13
    • missjr
    • AWest86