anntl

self tanners

I've used Tarte's Maracuja self tanner in the past but would like to try something different. I am thinking of Faux Tan by BE.  Does anyone have other favorites? I have fair skin.

PammyDavis

Re: self tanners

(0) Hearts

Hi anntl! 

Have you tried any Vita Liberata products? I've recently tried the phenomenal mousse and lotion and I'm obsessed! I've been through every tanner on the market looking for something long lasting that doesn't stink and this is just fabulous! The color is gorgeous - more of a golden hue than the orange tone you get with so many tanners.

Let us know how you get on! x

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi anntl!

I love Sephora Collection's Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist! It applies and blends in very fast and it has a really pleasant tropical scent.

I am also a fan of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads! I use the ones for the face too! They are just so quick and easy and my tan always comes out looking natural and non-streaky. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
mbliger

(0) Hearts

I really love the St. Tropez Bronzing mousse.  It gives a really natural sun kissed look that is not orange and  is not too dark nor is it too light.  It is also really easy to apply and dries very quickly.  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • anntl
    • mbliger
    • RandeeBT
    • PammyDavis
Photos1
  • selftan_mousse_240_US (1).jpg