sn22

kinerase scar healing therapy

(0) Hearts

Hi, I have been thinking of purchasing the Kinerase Scar Healing Therapy for old and new acne scars. I suffered from deep cystic acne and am left with a lot of pigmentation and more serious scars. I wanted to try this product to see if it would at least help even out my skin tone and get rid of the pigmentation. I don't want to stop using my Retin-A though, and was wondering if this product can be used in conjunction with that. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

Re: kinerase scar healing therapy

(0) Hearts

@jinxski- Have you looked at Murad 's lightening gel or looked at Dr. Gross' alpha/beta daily peel pads either of those would be great for your acne scarring.

Titian06

(0) Hearts

I've been using First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum for hyperpigmentation in my cystic acne scars.  I noticed a difference after seven to eight days.  I used it twice a day as the directions recommend.  I do not use any form of Retin-A; you should check with your derm just to be sure.

jinxski

I agree with beautylovingirl, definitely consult a doctor or dermatologist, just in case! 

As for Kinerase, I was hoping it would help with my acne scarring but I honestly didn't see much of a difference. I'm still on the lookout for that perfect product - I wish you luck though! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

It would be best to consult with the Dr. or Esthetician who prescribed the Retin-A for you.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • jinxski
    • sn22
    • Titian06