Kasia83

hi I'm looking for a product that will help my eye lashes grow thicker

poemelyric

Re: hi I'm looking for a product that will help my eye lashes grow thicker

(0) Hearts

I've heard a lot of great things about Dior's Lash Plumping Serum.  I bought it but I haven't used it yet... I have a bit of a backlog after all the sales this month!  But it's received a lot of great reviews so it's worth a try.

jojobe

I totally agree. After using just one tube of it my lashes are a lot denser

lylysa

Many over the counter lash treatments will focus more on improving current lash health and condition, fortifying hairs with strengthening peptides and proteins so they feel thicker, stronger, and are more resilient, thus not falling out as early and even able to grow longer.

I've personally have had luck with Cargo's Lash Activator (not sold at Sephora), they have a AM formula which is infused in a mascara and a PM formula that is clear. I used the AM formula as a "primer" under my normal mascara and coated lashes at night with the clear PM gel. My lashes did appear fuller and longer within the 2-3 week mark and I was pleased with the results.

I've also used Urban Decay's Lush Lash System, which has a lash serum traced along the lashline like a liquid liner (it's clear) and a conditioning mask (applied to lashes like a primer/mascara). I noticed my lashes were longer, but not necessarily thicker with this. I also used their Lush Lash mascara for a time which is infused with a conditioning formula as well.

Urban Decay - Lush Lash SystemPeter Thomas Roth - Lashes To Die For™ Turbo Nighttime Eyelash Treatment

The formula for the lash serum from UD and Peter Thomas Roth's Lashes to Die For Turbo Night Treatment are pretty similar.

I don't have personal experience with Tarte's MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer or the Primer, but my friend uses the Primer and likes it, it's not heavy or flakey so it layers well under mascara while also helping to nourish lashes during wear.

knuevekm

Thank you lylysa for your detailed response! You are always so knowledgable. 

RandeeBT

Hi Kasia83,

I recommend trying Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced. This particular serum will help encourage the growth of healthier, fuller-looking brows.:smileyhappy:upload_8522795383018629321.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=anastasia%20brow%20serum&skuId=1578715&prod...

Best,
Randee
sparklekai

@randeebt  i am confused...how will the growth of healthier, fuller-looking brows help with the OPs original question about making her eyelashes grow thicker?

calamityjane85

Hahhahahaha

jojobe

not to be mean, but this is for brows not eyelashes.Just saying.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • jojobe
    • lylysa
    • calamityjane85
    • sparklekai
    • knuevekm