tracygirl64

foreo luna - has anyone tried this yet?

[ Edited ]

I am eyeing the Foreo Luna. I currently have a Clarisonic Mia and am happy with it. BUT, I realize that when/if my Clarisonic ever goes out (since I've had mine since Sept of 2009)...will I want to replace it with another Clarisonic OR does the Luna actually work as well? I like that with the Luna you don't have to replace brushes (which makes the Clarisonic very expensive) and it says that the Luna holds a charge of around 450 uses (when I have researched reviews on other websites). Has anyone actually used this product and is it just as good as the Clarisonic? I would like to hear from people who have actually used both products. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

cpeezy

Re: foreo luna - has anyone tried this yet?

(0) Hearts

Sephora sells this little pink silicone face cleanser device for like $6 I would totally try to see if the foreo is right for you! It gives you an idea of what the foreo feels like. Plus I keep it for travel when I don't want to bring my clarisonic or foreo with me!

ChicDabbler

A lot of ladies have given their input about Foreo luna vs. clarasonic here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/All-Other-Concerns/Clarisonic-Mia-2-or-Foreo-Luna/m-p/966911

Enjoy!

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • ChicDabbler
    • cpeezy