msperfect

double points skin care promo

(0) Hearts

Any items I should maybe look into buying before the double points ends today?

msperfect

Re: double points skin care promo

(0) Hearts

I am looking into getting Josie Maran's Argan Oil but what I really am looking into is Tarte's BB cream.

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

Which Tarte BB are you looking at? They have the BB primer, BB tinted moisturizer, and BB illuminating moisturizer. I do use the BB illuminating moisturizer, it helps make my makeup look flawless. I use it over my primer, under my foundation.

msperfect

(0) Hearts

I'm looking at the Tarte BB Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory Agent 02 (I have pale skin).

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

That is a good tinted moisturizer. Unfortunately, for me, I breakout from the natural sunscreen in it. But, as far as coverage and consistency, it's a very nice product.

msperfect

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the information about the product tracygirl64!

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

Have you tried any of Josie Maran's line? My staples are her Argan Cleansing Oil and, of course, 100% pure Argan Oil. I did just order myself her new Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment, it has been getting rave reviews and I saw before and after pictures on QVC from their clinical studies. Oooh, another item I just bought yesterday was Tarte's new Colored Clay CC Primer...can't wait to try it out! :smileyhappy:

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

I got myself the Clinique dramatically different lotion, josie maran argan oil, and the FAB ultra repair moisturizer. 

msperfect

(0) Hearts

That's great! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • lilmissmodel14