fluffymuha

Your favourite body wash - GO!

Mine definitely has to be Philosophy's Fresh Cream. It smells like you're covering yourself with the tastiest piece of cake you've ever eaten. It makes my showers that much more fun :smileyhappy: 

1592015.JPG

What's yours?

ilovemyfreckles

Re: Your favourite body wash - GO!

l'Occitane's almond oil body wash. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin silky smooth with a very slight sheen to it.

Geminichilde

My favorite is Lush's Rose Jam. 

lush-rose-jam.jpg

I LOVE this! It was a LE body wash from last winter, I stocked up but I'm hoping they bring it back again. 

When my skin gets irritated or dry I really like Aveeno's Skin Relief body wash.

df-aveeno-body-wash_300.jpg

melissabt

taketheroses

I'm obsessed with Rose Jam! I was such a fan of their Ro's Argan scent that I was just beyond amazed they had it in a shower gel. I hope it comes back again so others can see how amazing it is :smileyhappy:

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

14723359_201310221618.jpg

I know it's an acquired smell but coconut body wash is something I really love especially this one!

swerica

(0) Hearts

I LOVE this one. First time i went to america they had the same bottle but with vanilla. But when i went to the US last time i couldnt find it anywere! I'm going to the US in two weeks, do you know if they have the vanilla one?

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

sadly I haven't seen the heavenly vanilla body scrub :smileysad: I have heard it is great though but never have had the luxury of smelling it yet. Maybe my state doesn't have it but somewhere else does. I live in Minnesota. I know we get the coconut island quench and the coconut scrub one though. but maybe another state might carry it?

properlylost

(0) Hearts

I love Soap & Glory's Clean On Me. Usually I prefer bar soaps more than body washes, but this one is super creamy and has a nice rich lather. It's really moisturizing and smells divine too.

dziggi

(0) Hearts

Giovanni Three in One Wash in Orange Creamsicle... mmmh smells so good and really moisturizing!

Giovanni.jpg

newandaddicted

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castille Soap.  I've been using it for at least a decade.  I have other body washes but this is my all time favorite.  It's so minty and it makes your "good parts" tingly.  LOL

voxover

(0) Hearts

Just tried the this brand at my boyfriend's house. I love that it's fair trade and organic and affordable! I love using the 18-in-1 peppermint soap on the ends of my hair so it smells wonderful. It also seems like a decent body wash (and, once again, smells wonderful). 

fluffymuha

:smileyvery-happy: lol i hope that's safe hahah

newandaddicted

(0) Hearts

I don't put it on the inside (TMI I know) but after washing you get that cool peppermint feeling.  I LOVE IT! (again I know TMI)  LOL

Ellenmae

(0) Hearts

Tone---mango splash

NicoleFrat

Pink Chiffon by BBW.  It layers nicely with my Versace Bright Crystal Absolu.

AllyKatVA

Another vote for L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil. Smells wonderful, feels wonderful, does wonderful things...

starsandbucks

(0) Hearts

Foam-Call by Soap & Glory. I love, love, love this! I want to smell like this body wash 24 hours a day. BTW, Sephora please carry more Soap & Glory products! I would love to get my hands on their cosmetics! <3

http://www.sephora.com/foam-call-super-moisture-suds-P309405?skuId=1422054

TheBronzeGodess

L'occitane Almond Shower Oil right now. MMMMM. Follow up with the almond spray oil when I get out and I am smelling myself in glory! I used to use Philosophy religiously though by combining Amazing graze and Pure Grace (sometimes Love sweet love) but I think I will stick with my almond for a while.. its heaven!  

*also a fan of scrubs: Soap and Glory (love) and aromatherapy from Bath & Body are always in my shower and right now Fresh Sugar Scrub is in there and some Lush stuff.. I really like Ocean Salt and Let the Good Times Roll :smileywink:

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

I love their almond spray oil. I haven't tried their shower oil before I will have to invest in some i was at the mall today and actually physically picked it up but put it back down for some reason in indecision. I will now have to go back and get it sometime soon!

nightknight

(0) Hearts

I love Klorane's Fantasia Fruittata body wash. It smells like fruity candy! It was an impulse buy at CityPharma in Paris and I fell in love. It's so cheap too (at least in France it is). I'll be stocking up next spring.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 72 replies
  • 81 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • taketheroses
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • pinktorridora