evno

Yay! New Value Sets!

[ Edited ]

So, new value sets have started coming out for the fall, which means us greedy girls can get more pretty colors for less! Which value set are you lusting after? I personally want Bite Beauty's Best of Bite Set. How about you?

swfupload_6514686612126787141.jpg

1930sbella

Re: Yay! New Value Sets!

(0) Hearts

The new Stila Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set. I want to pick up the Bite set too.

kittichick

I'd love to try this set, but the colors listed don't really match the colors shown in the pic. I looked them up in the High Pigment Matte Pencil page; Raspberry isn't listed, Quince is a rose-berry, Rhubarb is a plum (I got it in the Give Me Some Lip set and don't see anything in this pic that looks like it), and Madeira is a cool-tone nude pink. I love the colors the way they look in this pic and I looove those Bite pencils, but I'm not sure what the colors will actually look like.

... I'll probably buy it anyway and return it if I hate it. 

roxystar4

not sure when mine will arrive But I will take a pic and post it (if someone doesnt do it before me).

violalea

roxystar4,

I have noticed you like Bite lip products. I remember you have the Bite lip library :smileywink:. I kinda want this new Bite value set. But not sure if they will look good on me :smileyhappy:.

arielaaaaaaaa

Yayy! I've been googling swatches like no tomorrow but can't find any :smileysad:

I can't wait to see :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

ill post asap (delivery says wednesday). If someone else gets this before me, feel free to post :smileyhappy:

violalea

arielaaaaaaaaaa,

If this set looks good on you, it might look good on me too :smileywink:.

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol! The second and last one are the ones i'm not sure how they would look. But i really want this set! But i don't think i will get it if i don't see myself using at least three of them. I'm sure they will look great on you! :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Aw now I dont want it haha.

kittichick

er... in other words, swatches, pretty please?? :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Seconded!

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

I just got the Kay Von d mini lipsticks and I am OBSESSED with the purple shade!!!

dpp4v

(0) Hearts

Has anyone bought the bite set yet? The product page only has 1 review so it would be nice to hear your thoughts and see swatches!

asdsfgh

[ Edited ]

Just got my 8 piece Tarte Set! photo-6.jpg

From left-right

lovely

glee

believe

generous

cheerful

grateful

destined

enamored

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Nice swatches!

But on another note... love the granite countertops.  So pretty!

(I've been kitchen shopping lately, can you tell?  I am in need of a major renovation)

dpp4v

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the swatches! 

I'm glad I picked this over the give me more lip set, these shades look much more wearable and universally flattering.  

asdsfgh

No problem! I picked it for the same reason...I knew I wouldn't wear half the shades in Give Me More Lip and the price of this set was a bit more justifiable 

dpp4v

(0) Hearts

Exactly! I can't wait for mine to arrive now :smileyhappy: 

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Yes, I feel the need for this cementing in my brain...

syritt

(0) Hearts

The Tarte set is absolutely amazing. I've been using it literally every day since I got it. There is a color for every look, and nothing with too much glitter this time. 2/3rds have shine or subtle shimmer, and the rest are matte.

I can't wait to get the BITE set. I was trying to hold off since I've already gotten so many things the past couple months, but I've been so addicted to lippies this fall that I think I have to have it. If anyone has gotten it, I would LOVE to see swatches.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • nathaliew
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • roxystar4
    • iknowitstoday
    • syritt