lreagan

Will the Urban Decay Vice Palette ever come back in stock?

(0) Hearts

I know it's a limited edition item, but I've been on the email notification list for ages and I haven't gotten an email saying it's been permanently discontinued yet. Does anyone know if there will be another shipment or is it done for good?

jojobe

Re: Will the Urban Decay Vice Palette ever come back in stock?

(0) Hearts

They said that of the Anniversary Palette too and it did come back Just saying it never hurts to keep it in your shopping list

quenbee

(0) Hearts

Sadly I just received a notice from customer service that the vice palette has been discontinued and will no longer be available! Boo Hoo!

AmyC

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I would wait awhile, and then check Ebay after some of the frenzy has died down. Was able to get an Urban Decay Volume 3 palette for $64 with free shipping. Beware though, some sellers do sell fake palettes. Check feedback before buying of course. First things first though, since it's so recent check stores.

kd006

(0) Hearts

I'm guessing it's done because it isn't on the urban decay site anymore either.

lreagan

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I noticed that too. The only places I've been able to find it are on eBay and Amazon, and they're going for like $200!

janinebt

Hi Ireagan,

I don't see that we are getting a new shipment in stock, however that isn't to say that we won't get a new shipment in the not too distant future. I would highly recommend contacting your local Sephora, as they might have extras in stock. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lreagan

(0) Hearts

I'll do that, thanks! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • jojobe
    • janinebt
    • lreagan