Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Why is the PTR Glycolic Hydrating Gel no longer available? Was it discontinued?

Re: Why is the PTR Glycolic Hydrating Gel no longer available? Was it discontinued?

Hi @Lala1127 it seems sephora stopped carrying this gel, I picked up my last bottle from the sale section a few months ago. I love the product so reached out to PTR directly and they informed me that it is not a discontinued product but certain retailers just not stocking it such as sephora. They suggested purchasing directly from them or trying the new version which is the glycolic hydrating cream (tried a sample it is also similar, I liked it especially because it's just a tad more hydrating than the gel for winter). Also the cult beauty site carries the gel version which is where I plan to purchase when I run out. 

Re: Why is the PTR Glycolic Hydrating Gel no longer available? Was it discontinued?

Anewxa thanks for all the info. I'll de finitely try the hydrating cream! I'll continue to buy the gel from PTR, because it's the one product that keeps my skin in check! xoxo

Spoiler

Hi @Lala1127,

Regretfully, we have discontinued that item from our website and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I suggest trying the PTR Cucumber Gel mask. This mask is also super hydrating, and it feels great if you put it in the fridge before using it!

Cheers!
Nikko
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing