jojobe

Who is ready for some new point perks??

Please give us some new and exciting point perks. I have not redeemed anything worthwhile in a long time. I feel like they are just wasting away in a desolate land of dusty points... I am really hoping for a 500 pt perk actually WORTH using the 500 pts. And please bring the mini perfumes back for 100 or maybe 150. PLEASE..... 

notcreative

Re: Who is ready for some new point perks??

I am not a huge fan of L'occitane at all, so I was not excited about that perk.  The soaps especially are the worst.  They dry my skin out so badly.  Even my husband who does not have dry skin insisted I stop buying them for him.  I like the body lotion, but for $60, I do not think it is worth it.  I was so disappointed in the quality compared to the price.  The shea hand cream is the best thing from the line, even though I am not overly fond of the scent.  I have a $10 gift certificate floating around some where from a direct order, but I cannot find it.  If I do, I will buy a mini hand cream and finally be done with the brand for good.

That said, the Peter Thomas Roth perk interested me.  Other than the hand lotion, I have liked everything from the line I have tried thus far.  What did you think?

I would love to see a point perk from any of the lines you suggested.

Zpsid91

I like the PTR point perk also...I love the mask in it! I thin it would be a great set to take while traveling

heatherbee

(0) Hearts

I wonder why they didn't include a sample of their new mask in it though?  Seems like a great chance to really get it in the hands of a lot of potential buyers!

JayReed

The hand lotion was okay, wasn't the best, but I don't use it often because my mom and boyfriend are allergic to Almonds (strange, I know) so if I never used it again, I would not be sad. 

Now the PTR I do really like the Cucumber Mask, it is so nice and soothing and the Cream Gel Moisturizer is my new favorite, I will be purchasing the full size of that. now for the Mask I may wait because I bought the Rose Stem Cell Mask and omgosh I am in love with that mask 

notcreative

Thanks.  If there are any left when I rebuild my points, I may redeem for PTR.

BrennaBombshell

I also redeemed the PTR and am pretty happy with it. I love the cucumber mask, and the moisturizer is amazing. But I kind of just threw the face wash in a "Box to trade/give away" and I didn't realize I already had the peeling enzyme gel, so I almost wish I hadn't bought it now. :smileysad: 

fluffymuha

A Bite set would make my dreams come true! I'm in love with their lip tint right now. 

JayReed

(0) Hearts

Same here I love all things Bite! I haven't had one bad product from them yet!

fluffymuha

I know this is against the rules, but I'm not a big fan of their Agave Lip mask. I SO wanted to be, but it just didn't work for me. I tried putting it on at night and that was just too heavy and made my lips numb. And prevented sexy kissy times :smileysad:

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

I'm not a fan of the Agave mask either! Even when I put only a tiny bit on, it just doesn't work for me. I wake up in the middle of the night and my lips feel dry even though there's still product on them. I switched back to my Smith's Minted Rosebud Salve. (And it's only a quarter of the price, give or take a few bucks.)

kas045

I totally agree. I hated the Agave Lip mask.  Was the consistency of a really thick vaseline. YUCK!

JayReed

(0) Hearts

really? danggg I only use like a tiny smidge and it doesn't get that way with me?? lol boo 

heatherbee

I think we all have that IT product that is super popular yet we don't get it...Naked 2 for me lol.

notcreative

Other than half baked, I rarely use my Naked 2 as well.  Plus, that is one of the 5 shades in 1.  I regret choosing 2 over 1.

JayReed

Mine is most definitely They're Real....... 

.___.

JayReed

(0) Hearts

awee haha... I am literally laughing so hard right now!! I am sorry about your misfortune during that time though!! That totally stinks! I have to force my boyfriend to use it, he smokes and has chapped lips all the time and this helps him so much. Too bad it did not for you though! :smileysad:

fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

Well, it wasn't a big deal. My lips are pretty soft as is, so it would've just been a waste of money. I just got their lip tint in Black Currant and I'm in absolute love with it. It's got the perfect amount of tint and it moisturizes like a *itch.

sourpanda

(0) Hearts

I redeemed the L'occitaine Almond Oil and MUF Primer recently.

Both came with a chunk (about a fifth) of the product missing :smileysad:

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Oh no! My Almond Oil was full almost to the top of the bottle. And the MUFE primer seemed full to me. What a bummer! My Tom Ford perfume sample was missing. I just had the cardboard holder. :smileysad:

beachyt

(0) Hearts

Truth! I haven't redeemed many of my points at all since the whole points system started. I did get the Clean 500 point perk but I know it wasn't popular with a lot of people (I <3 the whole Clean line of fragrances). I can't think of many others I've gotten that were worth even the 100 points, although the little Becca primer I just picked up a few weeks ago has turned out to be a really great product that made its way onto my Loves list.

I'd love more skincare perks, and I'd especially be thrilled if they put together a mini sun-safety kit (sans the sunless tanners) we could redeem for points.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I just redeemed the 500 Laura Mercier one.  Now, I worry that it will stink after reading this thread.  Has anyone tried and liked it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 109 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • sephoramusthave
    • jojobe
    • poshified
    • Mariahk83
    • mnbabe