jojobe

Who is ready for some new point perks??

Please give us some new and exciting point perks. I have not redeemed anything worthwhile in a long time. I feel like they are just wasting away in a desolate land of dusty points... I am really hoping for a 500 pt perk actually WORTH using the 500 pts. And please bring the mini perfumes back for 100 or maybe 150. PLEASE..... 

chocopudding

Re: Who is ready for some new point perks??

(0) Hearts

To be honest, I'm just waiting patiently for a Dior 500 pt perk.

*sits and waits*

poshified

My local SiJCP had Nirvana and James black mini rollerballs for 100 pt. It's not showing up under my purchase list at the moment, but I'll be sure to share when it does show up :smileyhappy:

eadelaide1

My SJCP had these too! I didn't catch the size, but they looked to be the same as the Nirvana Black&White that come with the Bottled Dreams Favorites set. I was surprised they were only 100pts ea. based on the 250pt perfume minis Sephora normally offers!

Mariahk83

ohh i may have to head to my SiJCP and do some stalking!

MlleCC

Do SiJCPs usually offer different point perks than free-standing stores?  If so, I might have to stop by my SiJCP more often -- I haven't really seen a 100 point perk worth redeeming so far this year.  

poshified

There are some similarities and differences with the point perks offerings :smileyhappy:. I personally find SiJCPs offer better 100 pt perks, and I think they differ from one JCP to another, which is why sometimes they don't show up under the list of purchases. Another 100 pt perk I saw last month was a Bright Crystal mini rollerball.

BuxomBabe80

I wish they had point perk events where I live. I'm in the Midwest and we never get the cool events. *pouts in the corner*

linda711

Yes, mini perfumes for 100 points please!  A couple of stores occasionally still have them for 100 and I grab a few every time I see them.  I did redeem 500 each for the recent Laura Mercier set and the PTR set, and they were still too many points for what I got:smileysad:

mnbabe

Yes, yes, yes...BITE please.  I'm completely gluten intolerant so a product that would work for someone like me would definitely be worth redeeming my points for as most perks aren't suitable to me.

fluffymuha

It'd be great to get a discount with points as well! Like 10% off with 200 points or something. I'm guessing that's just wishful thinking...

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

That would be amazeballs. That point perks at Ulta (as have been mentioned in various other threads) are the reason I even buy anything there. 

Geminichilde

(0) Hearts

I redeemed the Rosabotanica perk a few months ago, I love my minis but I kind of regret getting it now. I wish they would have more events like the 750pt  MUFE one. I think it would be awesome if they did quarterly events with different brands. I'm hoarding again, hoping for something worthwhile. 

HookedOnBeauty2

I have never redeemed my points. I really listen to the comments of my fellow BT'ers and I haven't heard of a really worthwhile perk yet.

heartsmyface

I would like to be able to buy full sized things with my points. 

End0ra

YES!

Loretta55

I am hoping that there will be another Tarte five hundred point perk. About two years ago there was a perk that contained a full size Lipsurgence in lively. It also contained about four other products including a deluxe sized bronzer.

Any of the other suggestions such as Bite or Hourglass would be appreciated.

shortstuff07

I redeemed 500 points to attend the bumble and bumble event they hosted.  First time it actually felt worth the points, a nice swag bag with a full size product+ travel size samples, $10 gift card, and my hair looked pretty nice afterwards!   I'm still point hoarding, just in case this happens again.

Spoiler
Spoiler
IMG_20140427_231126.jpg
Spoiler

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

That sounds like a fun event, shortstuff07! Thanks for sharing your experience! :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
JayReed

(0) Hearts

Ooo Very nice! I wish they would do stuff like that in my area!! :smileysad:

Dallas/Fort Worth

JayReed

I redeemed for the L'occitaine and PTR 500 perks, but I kinda regret the the L'occitaine one because I only used the hand cream once. I am hoping I take a trip soon so I can take it with me and force myself to use it. I would really love to see a great Bite, Hourglass, or Marc Jacobs set. I liked the NARS one, but I already have everything in that set..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 109 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • sephoramusthave
    • jojobe
    • poshified
    • Mariahk83
    • mnbabe