Sybrinth

Which of these is most effective for fading mild acne scars (for young skin)?

(0) Hearts

I'm trying to stay away from the pricier products (>$40) for now, and I am looking at the following items.

ORIGINS Brighter By Nature Peel with Fruit Acids

KORRES Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream

Peter Thomas Roth products from the 20th Anniversary Kit

Murad products

Any additional product recommendations would be greatly appreciated :smileyhappy:

TrysBeautyItems

Re: Which of these is most effective for fading mild acne scars (for young skin)?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I use clinique even better skin tone corrector, just on the acne marks, then Korres wild rose sleeping facial - can be used during the day too if needed. If you're oily like me the 24hr can be too hydrating against the oil the skin produces and the face becomes slick.

You'll also want an exfoliate, a few times a week, will help the marks to fade (skin turnover). Origins modern friction or korres buff cleanser are nice and make the skin smooth. 

Also use a high SPF during the day is a must or the marks will get darker.

ChicDabbler

Re: Which of these is most effective for fading mild acne scars (for young skin)?

(0) Hearts

Oh I love the Origins peel. It's effective but beware if you have sensitive skin. If you use it too often, it does sting a bit and feel sensitive.

Korres cream is nice altho it feels a bit stuffy so if you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it.

PTR I love and Murad is nice altho I have limited experience with them.

knadala

(0) Hearts

I've tried the KORRES Wild Rose cream! I recommend it for MILD acne scars, it took my scar about 3 weeks to fade and after two months it disappeared :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • knadala
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • Sybrinth