mflshopper

When will the 2013 Sun Safety Kit be released? I know they go very quickly and I want to be ready!

When will the 2013 Sun Safety Kit be released? I know they go very quickly and I want to be ready!  

DTalksAll

Re: When will the 2013 Sun Safety Kit be released? I know they go very quickly and I want to be read

Late June?!?! They normally come out in Mid April! I Like it because it has me set for the summer with SPF that I can easily fit in my purse/bag. 

I know some SiJCP have them available now (mine doesn't), but it's missing a lot of the products. I need a stronger post winter SPF & can't wait much longer :smileysad: 

Wow, Sephora is really dropping the ball on this one... 

feismom

Re: When will the 2013 Sun Safety Kit be released? I know they go very quickly and I want to be read

I'm a bit daunted right now. I called the Sephora store at KOP mall. When I inquired about the availability of the kit, the SA told me it was not in the store and would not be until late June early July and would probably only be available online?

What's going on? I purchase this kit due to some of the proceeds going to a great cause for skin cancer. Sephora Corp. please make your store sa's aware of this kit.

mokina

Late June is definitely late for the kit to be released. It is already sunny enough for sunscreen and sun protection. They should have it open to stores, not just online.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi mflshopper, 

The Sun Safety Kits are super popular! We don't have an exact date for their arrival just yet but ask that you stay tuned and check back often for more updates :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • mflshopper
    • DTalksAll
    • feismom
    • dianabt
    • mokina