cabarsc

When can we expect the sun safety kit to be released for 2014?

mrsstory

Re: When can we expect the sun safety kit to be released for 2014?

(0) Hearts

I'm also curious to know what's in it.   I still have some stuff left from last year, so I don't feel super-needy.  But my doctor changed one of my meds and there is a warning that I need to be more careful about sun exposure.  Gotta decide if I need those products enough!  ;-) 

Thanks!

jenfromnyc

(0) Hearts

Any chance you can post a pic?

beauty2sample

Ooh, can you list what was in it or at least how it differs from the SiJCP one that is listed on a different thread?  Thanks!

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

I'd appreciate this too, please!

ragdoll4mom

Brenna, it's the OP Mall store that said they will put them out tomorrow.   The Avenues store may be putting them out as well though because I think they said the first week of May.  If you call them, they will usually tell you.

BrennaBombshell

(0) Hearts

Thanks ragdoll, I'll give them a ring tomorrow!

ragdoll4mom

(0) Hearts

My SiJCP (Jacksonville, FL) said they will be putting their sun safety kits out on the floor tomorrow (5/2).

BrennaBombshell

(0) Hearts

Woohoo! I live in Jax too, and now I know! Is it the SiJCP in the Avenues? Because if so, I know what Iiiii'm doiiinng!

tiggydoom

(0) Hearts

I talked to the girl in the sephora near me she said they have not been given a date yet all they know is sometime in May it seems like they are putting it out later and later in 2012 I think I got mine in April and last year I got mine around May 10th. I live in the southern part of the states i am not going to wait much past may 10th since I am almost all out. I will just buy what I bought the year before which kinda makes me sad I like to try the new stuff. 

bigslacker666

Looks like this year is almost identical to last years, very disappointed.

JenLMom23

I just talked to our Sephora JCP and they said they are not set to put them out on the floor until May 15th. I don't get the reasoning behind such a late date. I am from a place in NY where we haven't seen much sun yet and won't see consistent warmer temps til mid-May but still, there's a world of consumers out there who live in much warmer places, are hitting the beach already, taking vacations...Makes no sense because those people will buy all their sun products when they need it and won't be able to justify this extra expense.

Also looking at the preview, I am not happy with the number of repeats .... I have still got the ole henriksen cream and tarte compact from last year. I have got a gazillion small size mineral veils and never use them anyway. Never really used the big size St. Tropez bronzer from last year. In the past few years, I've liked the nice BB creams (Dr. Jart), Argan oil, etc. I would like some kind of sun lip product. I always liked the Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer though but never enough to pay for the full price product so that's been a nice bonus. I like the tarte tanner but mine turned green at the top after awhile and never used it after that. Would have rather seen Clarins then St. Tropez for the larger size self-tanner.

srkeller82

Why are they waiting to put the kits out so late....seems like they would want them out earlier so people can try everything and still have time to buy AND use the full sizes of products they liked

jenfromnyc

(0) Hearts

That's very smart logic. They probably didn't think of that. also - aren't they based in NYC? It's still pretty cold here so maybe they aren't thinking about the rest of the country.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Someone already purchased the one from SiJCP.  Hopefully, the freestanding store will have a better one though.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/Sun-Safety-Kit-2014-I-just-bought-it/m-p/1380610#M11870

jenfromnyc

(0) Hearts

Seems like the SIJCPs that have this out put it out too early. I hear it's not supposed to be on shelves until probably around May 15th.

dying to get one!

Jenaeelizabeth

(0) Hearts

Any word on the kit yet??? I need this!!! 

rastika

I spoke to my local sore manager and he didn't know when it would launch at all. He seemed to think It wouldn't launch until June! YIKES!!

That's just way too late in the year for a sun safety kit.

ragdoll4mom

A cast member at my local SiJCP told me a few days ago that they will have the kit the first week of May.  Not sure when the freestanding stores will have the kits. 

deannarp

(0) Hearts

Will Canadians have access to this kit?

annec322

@Mods- Any updates on the 2014 Summer Safety Set?  Please say yes!

mflshopper

Any updates on teh Release of this year's SunSafety Kit?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 116 replies
  • 138 hearts
  • 51 in conversation
    • mflshopper
    • DTalksAll
    • shyvicki
    • hydee77
    • jen81
    • bigslacker666