catherineu2

What's the best skin care product you've ever used?

(0) Hearts

What is that one skin product that just WOWED you? I'd like to see a list of everyone's fav skin product, why they love it, their skin type and age.  That way we can all look and compare.

Skin type: Combo acne prone

Product: Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

Why: I noticed a difference the very first time I used it. Definitely helps with hydration, dull skin, acne and fine lines. The bottle is huge and lasts forever!

highfasionmodel

Re: What's the best skin care product you've ever used?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Skin type: Combo-Oily Acne Prone
Product: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (Brown Bottle)
Why: First bottle when I was in collage 18 or 19 and never stop using it on face since then. This is the ONLY product that I carry with me every where I go, it doesn't matter how my skin condition is this serum can help! I've been using this for 5 years now I don't have lines on my face and I don't use any moisturizer at night, this is my night time moisturizer. So if I have acne that day I will put glycolic serum then night repair. If I want to do lighten up dark spots then I'll do Dior Snow Serum then night repair. Night repair gives me the PERFECT amount of moisture without any greasiness nor breakouts what so ever. If facts every time when I have breakouts all I put on my face is night repairs because it really helps with inflammation.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • highfasionmodel
    • catherineu2