nathaliew

What's a great angled brush (Mac 266 brush dupe)??

(0) Hearts

mac-266-brush.jpg

Hi beauties! I am looking for a small angled brush. I have the Mac 266 brush and I LOVE it but I don't want to spend 20 bucks on another one if you know of a cheaper option. I want one that keeps its shape, and makes a fine line because I want to use it for eyeliners... any ideas??

vvib

Re: What's a great angled brush (Mac 266 brush dupe)??

(0) Hearts

I think Mac brushes are realli good quality , but I think its over priced. 

I recently ordered Sigma brushes and they work great. Real Techniques I heard is also good, but I prefer Sigma brushes because they have been around more. 

you can go to sigmabeauty.com I think and they have like a list of authorized retail stores around the world. (your country's price plus shipping policy) 

Real Techniques though you could order from iherb.com which ships internationally at a fair price 

carrie1975

I use the Revlon professional with the black and red handle. It holds its shape very well and it works awesome.

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

I live in Sweden and we don't have Revlon over here :smileysad:

Missie772

[ Edited ]

In my opinion, I think you should just get another Mac 266. I have the brush and I use it almost every day for my eyebrows and I bought another one for eyeliner.

I have the Sephora angled brush, the Smashbox one, the Sigma one, the Anastasia one, Real Techniques, etc... I bought and spent money on all of those angled brushes that I never use. The quality isn't as good and it didn't give me the same affect. There is no sense is wasting money to by a cheaper alternative if it isn't going to be as great as the one you love.

I think that with a good brush, it can make makeup look great- whether it be drugstore or prestige. But if you have a brush that isn't so great in quality and it applies makeup unevenly and splotchy, even Chanel, Dior, and Tom Ford makeup may look rubbish on.

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

I use it every day too... which is why I want another brush, because I don't want to use the same brush to fill in my blonde eyebrows and draw on eyeliner.... I think I might just take your advice and get another 266

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • nathaliew
    • carrie1975
    • Missie772
    • vvib
Photos1
  • mac-266-brush.jpg