cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Just a heads up for everyone looking at the new Sephora Favorites Summer Hair Saviors - there appears to be a different Canadian version. 

I ordered online:

http://www.sephora.com/summer-hair-saviors-P420424?skuId=1954577&icid2=sephorafavorites_fromthebrand...

And received almost the same product - except this version is missing the Klorane product. The packaging doesn't show Klorane, so I'm assuming the Canadian version is just different.

IMG_1298.JPG

Once again Sephora falsely advertising.. The 2 of 4 images online clearly shows the Klorane product and lists the product as it coming in the set.  

@lachatonoooh THANK YOU! Thank you for posting this I would have been very disappointed that was one of the products I really wanted to try in the set.  I'm sorry though I hope you weren't disappointed : (

The UD Jean-Michel Basquiat collection is marked down. Doesn't show as sale so not sure if they will further lower the price?

Thanks @Anewxa!  Wonder why it doesn't show red like the rest of the sale items....

Becca Light Chaser Highlighters are up!! 😄

http://www.sephora.com/light-chaser-highlighter-P420604?skuId=1936582

Cross posting from UD thread..

This week's "special Canada day exclusive"

Screenshot_20170607-082401.jpg

The shade is No Tell Motel..

I should have expected the Canada Day exclusives to be red lipsticks...but I'm still a little disappointed. I have so many already, and I rarely wear red.

Also, I wonder if this is a shade specially created for Canada Day or if Sephora just chose to release this as a Canada Day exclusive? The name could at least be a little more Canadian...

No Tell Motel, eh?

My worst fear too...that everything is red. lol given Rouge is also red everything, I am over it. 

@k617 Ikr but I am expecting Canada day releases heavy on red lipsticks to match our flag ( As Bite is releasing a flag red and Justin also is a red😏)

I just wish instead of matching Color, they print maple leaf or other Canadian symbols on non red products for us.

@fatimamummy  helping Sarah out.. which brand is Justin? Thanks!

Thank you for tagging @shimmerbait. I'm sorry I missed your post @Sarrah89 .

Ok there isn't any Justin lipstick coming out, I confused the name of the Bite technician Justin who was mixing the Canada exclusive lipstick as the name of lipstick🙈  What he was mixing was actually Bite Flag Red that has been released. Sorry for the confusion ladies 😉

@fatimamummy  Lol! Thanks ❤️

which company is making a "Justin" ? 😛

Agreed @fatimamummy that's a much better idea!

Or, just release regular products with special Canadian packaging. Product doesn't even have to be red.

Yes that would be great @k617 And Ofcourse products shouldn't be all Reds.

@k617 From Temptalia, it looks like No Tell Motel was released with the original Vice lipstick launch last year however it looks like No Tell Motel was one of the shades which wasn't available at Sephora.

So  this is a shade we couldn't get at Sephora until now for Canadians... although UD direct has it. 

Oh, @lachaton, that's even more disappointing!

AHHH I need to pretend I didn't see this, lol. I think Bite is also coming out with a thing for Canada Day (also a red, obviously), and I need more red lipsticks like I need a third eyeball.

The bite one is also a red called "flag" or something like that. I wish it was a different more interesting colour 😞

I hope Bite makes their lipstick a little more obviously Canadian, though! Like if they made LE packaging with little maple leafs printed on it (similar to the way the Christmas LE from last year had special kiss-stamped packaging), I would be ALL OVER it despite already owning 128391823 red lip products.

testing