cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I looked at the "beauty vinegar" and it has denatured alcohol listed as the second ingredient! 😮 would be interested to hear thoughts on this brand as a whole, though.

They have a "Rose Fragrant Wellbeing Water" EDT...rose and peony noted as two of 3 notes. 😮 MUST RESIST.

@k617 I am very curious to hear more about the brand and possibly see if the stores carry this since I am sensitive to scents.. have to resist blind buys! 

The beauty vinegar was the first one I pulled up, the alcohol is a bummer!

Is this the same scent in a different bottle or a limited edition scent? @veronika23

@makeitup305 It's Classique Eau Fraiche, so it's the same as Betty Boop last year but it's a flanker to Classique. 

ETA- I just looked at the Sephora page. I think Sephora has the wrong description - they seem to base it off of the regular Classique, but everything I've read (and the bottle I got) is the Eau Fraiche version. 

@lachaton @veronika23 Thanks ladies! I might smell it in store and if I like it find if someone can get it for me.

@makeitup305.  I'd be happy to help you get this if you want it. Just pm me! 🙂

Thanks @lachaton 🙂  Not so familiar with his products.

@makeitup305  I can't be sure but so far what I am understanding is that it is the same scent in a different bottle.

The new Givenchy two toned lipsticks are live for Canada

http://www.sephora.com/le-rouge-sculpt-two-tone-lipstick-P420904?skuId=1967611

oh that's gorgeous! I so wish I wasn't allergic to beeswax 😞 

Prices for the UD Basquiat collection went back up today. 

I wonder why... I've seen them do this before with other products too. So odd.

and annoying. 

Yup some of the stuff from the sale section went back up..I guess trying to rid old stock who knows. 

For anyone interested in the new Summer Favourites set and wanted to see a few more pics of the set outside and inside with/products.  Canadian resident here so it's the Canadian one.  Weirdly the sticker on the set said $49 value of $62 though its a $33 set.  First picture is the set as it came when I took it out of the box yesterday and the rest of the photos with product pics are in the spoiler tag.  The products are smaller than they appear - I should have included something for scale but keep in mind, size wise, that the little purple bottle with Tarte SPF 30 sunscreen is 7ml.

Package.jpg

Spoiler
Inside.jpg
Product pics.jpg

I wanted to get it but missed out. I think it's a great set for $!

testing