cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@k617 I'm a bit skeptical about the quartz crystals in it and I've heard some rumblings on IG that it's going to replace the Purifying Mask, although TH hasn't outright answered me when I asked.  

Mocha - I completely missed the quartz crystals. I was going through the list and didn't read the description!

UGH, I hate it when brands replace products with something that's not really the same thing.

I don't use the Purifying Mask but I know some people love it as much as I do the Herbivore Blue Tansy mask (which, having used both, seem to be similar!) I'd be ticked if Herbivore replaced their Blue Tansy with some other honey gritty lactic acid mask!

The Sephora Favourites Sunkissed Glow is up for Canadians now. 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/sunkissed-glow-P419102?skuId=1923218&icid2=products%20grid:p419102

I didn't know this before, but you can also create a very similar set on the Hermes Canada website for $132.00. I just don't see the Monsieur Li available with it (and they have more options on Hermes direct). 

New brand (I think, or perhaps they just changed their name?) Grande Cosmetics:

http://www.sephora.com/grande-cosmetics?products=all

The ABH x NG glow kit is back for anyone who missed it.

Finally, Run and get it @Anewxa

Looks like a new Sephora Favourtites Lashstash is up 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/lashstash-to-go-P417991?skuId=1923234&icid2=products%20grid:p417991

Ordered this one right away! In the past it's seemed like there have been Lashstash kits that never make it to Canada, happy to see us getting it. 

A little bit pinker but still has some weird shades for me (I'm about NC35) I have both sets at home so let me know if you ladies want comparison swatches or swatches of this set 🙂

IMG_4226.JPG

Colors are pretty true to the picture, i have a pic with flash too in diff lighting if needed too. I mostly grabbed the set for the UD one and I think for me, the ABH & NARs will be useable too 🙂 

@RoseCharlie @rawrx @Anewxa

@patronbleuOoooh thank you so much for doing this! : ) I think the UD, the Nars, the MJ and the ABH look really nice on your skin tone and I'm very grateful to you for the swatches because having seen these I think I will go to the store to try the shades and not blind-buy it from online... These are less pink-toned than I thought they would be I was hoping for more pink and I think they look nice on you but I think on me they will totally wash me out.  I also feel like I have kind of a fat face and if my lips or too pale and washed out they just get lost in my chubby face lol.  Anyhoo - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! : ) I'll still try it at the store even though these are not what I would have picked for myself but it is, after all, a great deal and I'll give it a try because you never know it could work but you saved me from a purchase that might not have worked for me and that would have been a real bummer  - thank you so much it is super kind of you to do this for us! : )

I blindly got it on the last day of the 15% off sale when I spotted the last one in my Sephora store 😄 

I'm with you on the being washed out part! For me, I just feel like the shades I didn't list won't work for me because they're too brown/ they're too pale. I think I have naturally pinker lips so it just looks horrible when I try on paler shades, that and the fact that pale colors make my dry spots show up. @RoseCharlie 

I hope Sephora comes out with a pink set sometime, that would be great 😄

@patronbleuYaaaaaz!!!! A pink set would be amazing!!! : ) oooooh please please please a pink set would be awesome! Oh - haha and now I'm dreaming in technicolor i know but a set of flavored or scented lipsticks would be great too! Things like Too-Faced peach gloss.... nom nom nom.

3 Replies
testing