cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@aliciamt  did you get a promo code or gift card # and PIN?  I posted in just about every thread about this but guess I forgot this one 😄  Check my comment in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/2016-HOLIDAY-REWARD-CARD-BI-VIB-amp-ROUGE/td-p/262210...

I got a 'reward card' number and a pin...I was able to use the VIBDarphin too!

@veronika23 I received a promo code that is working for $25,  your post just made me more confused though haha.  Are you saying if I call the rouge line they will give me a different code that will work for $33.28 off?

@aliciamt  sorry for the confusion 😉

Ok so some ppl in Canada got a promo code while others got a gc and pin number. If you got the promo code you can't added another promo like a deluxe sample and it takes 25/20/15 off your purchase. The gift card and pin should do the same but I think it adds up to 33 because it's actually 25 UDS and the site converts it to CAD funds.  Makes more sense now?

So you're saying that if I have a promo code now, I can call the rouge line and get the GC/pin and then when i apply it to my online cart it becomes $33 CAD instead? 😄

All I know is I had a 'reward card' number and pin. I was able to check out using it like a gift card, so I was able to get my VIB Darphin, and it applied $33.28 as a discount which is $25usd - worth a try to call for the 'reward card' option so you can get samples and the extra value!

Nothing like a little bonus to brighten your day 😄

@veronika23 yes, you rock I am going to call them now!

Not a deal but the Urban Decay Smokey palette is on sale for $33! 😄

has anyone else been able to get the too faced white chocolate chip palette today? 

missed it yesterday been trying since 3:30AM EST =(

I grabbed it this morning around 830AM EST

Did any Canadian manage to order the Too Faced White Chocolate palette?

I was able to buy this 🙂 I purchased mine really early though before I received the cyber monday email.

@lydiatong Nice! What time did you see it in stock, may I ask?

@6ixGirl I'm really not sure, I tried looking to see the exact time I purchased but can't find it anywhere. The closest time I have to when I purchased is 4:09 PST because that was when I received my order confirmation email. Hope that helps 🙂

Some people were saying that they had seen it in stock. So maybe it wasn't a glitch after all! Thanks 🙂

I saw the "add to cart" in my loves, I did and then by the time I got to checkout it said it was out of stock again, so I'm not sure if that was a glitch, or if it really went out of stock so fast...

Okay must be a glitch then because we are pretty quick so it couldn't go that quick unless people have bots set up to purchase them 😄 haha like the Mini Nintendo system that my brother has been stalking!! 

I think for a minute I saw it in stock, I think.

testing