cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I fell in love with Plath after seeing Kat wearing it! Now INTHEAIR has to come in stock and my day will be made 🙂

Some great sets! I'm going to be good and only get sets I really want this year though and I really don't need another highlighter as tempting as the Glow For It kit looks!

The Beauty's Most Coveted set looks good too...but a few products in there I'm sure I wouldn't touch. Seems decent value though if you're interested in trying the Luna (I have the mini already)!

I jumped on the Glow For It set!

i believed the Lancome highlighter is only selling in US now.  I was hitting myself not grabbing it when i saw it Vegas in July.  Just getting that is worth the $, as it is full size in the set, and it cost the same as the set.

Same! I'm interested in trying out the Lancome highlighter as I've never seen it before!

Me too. That one's bound to go fast. I've seen that Lancome Highlighter and wanted to try it but everyone says it's very similar to the Colourpop formula so I didn't want to spend $36 on it alone. This set is perfect!

New brands on the site today

aquis

http://www.sephora.com/aquis

igk

http://www.sephora.com/igk

Yesss! Been waiting all month for IGK.

Some of the aquis have a problem. The name doesn't match the color so I already messaged a mod to get it fix.... thought I'd mention it just in case someone wanted to order.

I was loitering on my Loves List and didn't fully take it in until a long while later. Too Faced Naughty Kisses and Sweet Cheeks Set was available to add to your basket, but I tried too late. Clicking on the product page led to a Product Not Carried. At least we know it's going to up on the Canadian site, then. Haven't seen any of the other tarte holiday sets, but the Buxom lip gloss set is live.. 

@veronika23 I am supposed to be cutting back, the other half just shakes his head whenever another Sephora box arrives...and I live less than 5-mins walk from the store. I have a 12-year old that is getting obsessed as me too. I enjoy it and like our lil community on BT 

image.jpeg

Hahaha nice! Just tell your other half this is your bonding time with your little girl and you need to do this with her 😉

Spoiler

@alltheshiny I had just talked myself out if buying the set, and then with the value you just posted I'm having second thoughts. 😁 I am so easily influenced, I just can't seem to resist a good deal. 

@CheerMomma BT will be a dangerous place for you 😄  we all enable each other lol 😄

Tatcha Bestsellers Set

http://www.sephora.com/bestsellers-set-P412524?skuId=1862473&icid2=products%20grid:p412524

I was excited about this until I calculated the value: $72.19. You save a whopping NINETEEN CENTS! 😮

@JilaP I totally agree, I was about to scoop it up but then on closer look decided not to. I already have the powder and cleansing oil. They are great but not HG , I'll wait for travel size of the rest. 

The soko to tokyo set is up to grab on the Canadian side now

http://www.sephora.com/soko-to-tokyo-P411861?skuId=1842160

This is actually an incredibly good deal, though value is obviously always relative to whether you like/will use the items.

Based on the Canadian pricing:

- 0.2 oz/ 7 g AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel 5.76$
- 0.34 oz/ 10 mL belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb 7.69$ (though I had to base this off the US pricing, since it's not available here, so with the exchange rate it's actually more like 10.00$)
- 0.84 oz/ 25 mL boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment 14.70$
- 0.49 oz/ 14 g Caolion Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack 8.96$
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Dr. Jart+ BB Cream in Light to Medium 4.80$
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Erboran Yuza Double Lotion 6.88$
- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 25.74$
- 0.68 oz/ 20 mL Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel 23.12$
- 0.4 oz/ 12 mL Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist 17.19$
- 0.23 oz/ 6 g Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream 5.62$

Total value: 122.77$

1 Reply
testing