cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

You're welcome

beauty2sample posted some new sets that just went live - including a new Sephora Favorites set that is actually available to Canadians 😉

Chic it Easy - $33 LE

http://www.sephora.com/chic-it-easy-P409529?skuId=1828953&country_switch=ca

And although some of the items are repeats (perks or promos) it has a great value 

(value based on the sizes Sephora listed in the description, so it assumes they are the correct sizes):

Atelier $5.30
Caudalie $19
Formula X $4.23
Laura Mercier $26
MUFE $6.25
Nars $32.08
YSL $50

=$142.86

Although I do wish they wouldn't include face products geared towards one skin colour only 😞 

image.jpeg

Anddddd here it is! The Atelier Cologne is a spray. 

oh noooooo.. i envy all of you who got it at $33! Now it says $58 on the Canadian site, but out of stock.. =( i need to browse beauty talk more regularly lol 

Update for anyone interested - I received mine today and the Nars lipstick actually is FS at 0.12 oz and isn't smaller at 0.11 oz

Nice! Can't wait to get mine 🙂

On the box, it states it is $49. There is no Canadian price at all. So, I think the USD $49 is correct price, just the Canadian price on the website is incorrect. I would guess the correct price should be more like....63?

I noticed that too and thought that as well

Thanks so much for posting this I just ordered it!! I really wonder if they accidentally switched the prices between the US and Canadian sites since it's $49 on the US site and everything is always more money on the Canadian... 

Thank you! I pounced too even with crappy promo codes. I literally ran to my foil sample of YSL to test the colour! LOL Glad I still had that around! It really does suck that they don't cater to more skin tones in these sets. 

@bonafide11 GENIOUS!!! I too have a sample and it's a perfect match -runs off to buy a second-

Both the ysl and lm are too light for me in the summer. I usually add a liquid bronzer to it to darken it before applied and it always do the trick.

LM and YSL are too light for me, The last thing I need is another red lipsticks.I already have this Atelier fragrance and MUFE liner and still bought the set because we haven't gotten a Sephora Favorite set for a long time 😮

I did the very same 😮 

Such a great value. How can we pass it up lol

Thanks for posting, that's a great find! I was so excited to nab this in case the price changed that I forgot to go through Ebates (at 8% cashback now, don't forget it)!

I'm hoping the listed sizes are correct, there are a few things that I've been wanting to get put hadn't pulled the trigger (YSL, Laura Mercier, Caudalie). Great deal 🙂

Dang it I have an olive complexion. I would make the YSL work for me as I like a brighter undereye anyways and use yellow powders but dunno about that Laura Mercier =( -sigh- still worth it at that price though!!

Edit: Thanks for the price breakdown. Too good of a deal to pass up so I got it /.\

@jesscheems I think we're in the same boat! I jumped on it as well, knowing that the LM will likely be too dark on me 😞 But for the price point, it's worth it even if I pass that item along to a friend.

True @lachaton That's what I figured! This is such a good deal even just for the YSL! I know there's not much product in the actual tube but hey to try something worth 50 bucks..not bad not bad lol (I know I would never pay 50 for it alone -_-) I hope the lipstick has as much product as Sephora has written because that's a pretty good amount!!

Thanks!! Got mine as well, what a good deal!

@lachaton thank you for the product break down! I just got mine! I think they must have mixed up the CDN and US pricing, if that's the case makes this purchase even sweeter!!!

1 Reply
testing