cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

well crap. both links don't work for me... if I look under brands it works though. Thanks 🙂

@veronika23 The brands were empty when I found them. It usually takes a few hours for Sephora to populate new links.

Gotcha! Thanks! When I go under brands and find them that way I can see the products 🙂

urban decay revolution lipsticks finally went on sale on the canadian side

http://www.sephora.com/revolution-lipstick-P381305?skuId=1531920

These are marked down in store too. I saw a good selection at the Bloor St location today.

Some of the colours are back up, just ordered 2 more that were OOS when I first tried.

Is this line being discontinued??

@ayeshayhI read on another thread that they are apparently coming out with Vice lipsticks or something so I guess they are discontinuing the Revolution line =/

IM SO SAD. 1993 was my FAV and now its gone..... SO FAST. In store and online. Bah. 

some of them went back in stock 🙂 i just grabbed two

Anonymous Insider

All the colors seem to be OOS 😞

I wanted Backtalk after it went OOS on the direct site even though I already have a dupe (MACs Mehr). But I guess when things are gone that's when I have to have them! LOL

@jesscheems me too! I so wanted backtalk but it was oos and only UD exclusive 😞 ah well....

I was able to get all the ones I hadn't ordered at my local sephora. I you have one near you, they are price matching. I was also able to pick up some of the Summer NARS collection 🙂

Hmm feels like someone mass bought...they literally went oos one after another in minutes. 😒 

Here's hoping their orders get cancelled so actual customers have a chance to grab a few with restocks. 

Edit: most colors are now showing available again! 

All OOS again.

Ugh yah..i managed to grab 2 and by the time i went back alll gone again. I suspect it should be back good thing as rouge we hav free shipping but for those that dont it sucks.  

I love the formula and will definitely grab a couple more.

I was just looking at the UD Vice 4 palette on sale, went back to grab the link and it was oos.

Serves me right for waiting 30 seconds to think about it...

testing