cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

This looks so cute! Thanks for posting.

Yay! Finally a Dior reward again - and this one looks quite good, too. I'm off to grab one - thank you so much for posting!

Nice!  Great reward since the perfume alone would be 250 points.

Redeemed!  

beautyblender liner.designer FINALLY up on the Canadian website:

http://www.sephora.com/liner-designer-by-beautyblender-reg-P406731?skuId=1808385

UD Gwen is finally in the sale section.... conveniently after the 15% is over.

Yeah... and it's also quite funny how the Sweet Peach wasn't put out in stores during the even too !.

@veronika23 

thanks for the heads up--picked one up for one of my daughters! Shopathome is 8% so it's still a decent deal.

@KateLovesYSL first time I hear about shop at home. wanna pm me your referral link? 🙂

@veronika23 I just sent you a PM! Can't find my referral code but found a good sign up deal for you!

Hi Kate, could you please send the same to me?

@ZSahar just sent you a PM:)

Thanks a lot Kate! I signed up for shop at home but don't have the time to actually check out the whole process yet since I'm in the middle of moving. Once I do though I might have questions for you!

Thanks! Just replied 🙂

I still got a couple of items because it's a decent deal, but I am peeved that it just magically happens to go on sale right after the rougenote promo ends.

I dunno, I feel very constrained with my beauty shopping options as a Canadian so at the end of the day I still go to Sephora but I dream of the day Ulta sets up shop here...

Same, Ulta woud take over Sephoras customers if we had it here

I agree !. I've asked ULTA why they've never opened in Canada. It would be a great option for us here !!!

Ugh...not fair! I don't even want it but if it went on sale during the 15% off, I probably would have bought the blush palette. Now I'm not even going to consider it on principle. 

Same here, don't need it but would definitely have bought it. Such a bummer!! I really wanted to try the lipstick but now I've spent 2 months' worth of my makeup budget and I've sworn off of sephora till July. And yet here I am on beauty talk lol

I'm not going to bother either lol. That was tricky!! 

Thanks for the heads up!

@veronika23 thanks!

-UD X Gwen

-TF Bicoastal

-Viseart Theory

These are the things so far that U.S was able to get stock for And use the discount with (atleast what interested me). I dont even know what level of upset I am anymore. Sigh  

testing