cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

New Benefit 500 pt perk is up! (๑・‿・๑)

500pt.png

I'll never be able to use my points and they will keep piling up if Sephora keep releasing this type of point perks 😞

Yeeeah..I mean,it IS a cute set and all,but packaging up 4 items that would otherwise be 100 pt perks and asking 500 pts for them is pretty stingy,eh? Besides which,I think just about every frequent Sephora shopper has a stash of They're Real & Porefessional deluxe samples by now! >w< 

Agreed! Though I like professional but I have enough samples to last me a long time. Choosing five 100 pt perks is much better than these 500 pt perks. At least we'll use all five products that we choose.

My thoughts exactly! The recent Tarte 500 pt perk was pretty good,and is the only one I've gotten! xD I've really liked the Bite 250 pt perks,though,I really hope they continue making similar higher point sets like that.

Did the Jem collection sell out already?  

Everything but the mirror went up a few days ago, and now it does seem to be OOS... no clue about a restock. The mirror hasn't come in yet (that I've seen). 

Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Gold ($64) and Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Gold Snow/Military Red are now in stock! (saying only a few left)

http://www.sephora.com/complete-eye-palette-P399005?skuId=1755834

http://www.sephora.com/burberry-kisses-P400765?skuId=1755750

The palette seems to be gone. It shows up on the Burberry brand page but when you click on it, it says product not carried. 😞

palette is back up again

Thank you! Got it 🙂

The Bay has the collection up, too + the GWP. Although I don't see the eyeshadow palette. 

I know I really wanted the GWP but they didn't have the eyeshadow palette and so I ordered from Sephora - with 10% off at least 🙂

I'd say 10% off on something like that is a better deal anyways 🙂 but it may be helpful for others! Hope they get the palette soon.

Yeah definitely! It's good you posted that 🙂 I was trying to see if they had it but it sold out (at the Bay) but I don't think so...

I can't see a Burberry GWP on The Bay. Can anyone of you post a picture or if there is a code for it

burberry gwp.JPG

Minimum $125 purchase.

It was discussed a bit earlier in the Canadian Peeps thread (not too long ago) - but there are 5 lipstick colours to choose from. Not a very big or exciting one, but if you don't have a code for Sephora - may not be a bad option. No code, it adds automatically. You'll be prompted to choose a lipstick colour after adding $125 worth of Burberry items.

Thanks lachaton. I remember that discussion. I was thinking may be there is a new online GWP on The Bay site 😉

It's always "Only a few left" when something first launched 😞 

And still no Meteorites!!! What up with that??

Girls, I just went to the Guerlain counter at the Bay in Montreal. I asked if they had the Holiday collection and she said sometime in November. Then I asked her if I could pre-order or reserve something and she asked me what I was looking for and when I told her the Meteorites she said she had already received them and could sell them to me!

She mentioned something about a gala on the 19th with some gifts with purchase but since I was only getting that I figured I wouldn't be spending enough for it anyway so I got it! They are also charging only $89 instead of $96 at Sephora. They had the Rouge G as well for $56. She had a drawer full of the Meteorites!

1 Reply
testing