mashamiura

What is the best deodorant that dries clear on your arms (doesn't leave white streaks)?

All the deodorants I've used in the past have done a decent job but have always left white streaks under my arms that made it impossible for me to wear tanktops. Is there any deodorants that actually dry clear (even on darker skin tones) and don't streak on clothes or under your arms?

Thanks a bunch.

catherineu2

Re: What is the best deodorant that dries clear on your arms (doesn't leave white streaks)?

(0) Hearts

Soft & Dri Dri Gel is my fav but it's a pain to find in stores. Lady Speed Stick clear gel isn't bad either. There used to be this one that was a clear stick (can't remember the name) that was amazing but I thinks it's been discontinued :smileysad:

crayzeeRN

Re: What is the best deodorant that dries clear on your arms (doesn't leave white streaks)?

(0) Hearts

Have you tried purchasing deodorants marketed as "invisible solids"? Most brands make something along these lines. Other options are clear gel or spray on deodorants!

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

I love the Body Shop's DeoDry It is so nice and I love the way it smells.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I am not the one you should ask.  I use hippie deodorant that barely works and I have to reapply it every 6 hours. LOL!

I am afraid of the aluminum near my open sweat glands and thyroid

beautylovingirl

I use Mitchem Power Gel for women it goes on clear and stays clear and I've never had any problem with streaking on my clothes or underarms. Hope this helps!

aviscardi

Same here!!  I think i answered this on another thread. but i use the solid form for most of the year, but when i wear just tanks or more towards summer i use the power gel. both go on clear

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • roxystar4
    • catherineu2
    • rainbow781
    • crayzeeRN
    • beautylovingirl