What discontinued Products Do You Miss the Most?

I was wondering, what beauty products that Sephora has stopped selling or cosmetic companies have stopped making do all of  you miss the most? Have you been able to find other beauty products to replace them? The products I miss like crazy are:

1. Benefit Cosmetics "Depuffing Action Eye Gel" In the morning, sometimes my eyes get a little puffy and tired-looking. This product was the most effective and fast-acting way to get rid of puffiness and make my eyes look brighter in one easy step. I'm so sad that it's gone! :smileysad:

2. Tarte "Rise & Shine Lip Gloss and Stain" This combo of pretty-colored long-lasting lip stain and plumping colored lip gloss is the prettiest lip color I've ever tried. It looks better in photos than anything else I know of. Sephora recently stopped carrying this. I'm glad it's still avaiable on Ulta, but I'd rather buy it from Sephora so I can get Sephora beauty points!

3. Bare Escentuals "Brilliant Gold Beauty Duo" This is such a fun little set that includes a top quality and heavenly soft brush as well as a case of highlighting powder that adds a beautiful golden shimmer to your complexion. It's more convenient and easier to use than any other complexion-brightening product I've ever tried. I love my "High Beam" and "Girl Meets Pearl," but this product is so much faster and easier to apply. I know it was a limited edition, but it's just such a great value that works so well, I really wish they'd bring it back. If they did, I'd buy one for myself, of course, but I would probably pick up a couple for gifts too.

What about all of you? What no longer available products do you miss the most? Have you found good replacements for them? By the way, if anyone knows of an effective replacement for any of the products I mentioned, I'd be most grateful to hear about it! :smileyvery-happy:

Re: What discontinued Products Do You Miss the Most?

(0) Hearts
My most missed product, Urban Decay's Matte Eyeshadow line. ESPECIALLY, the color Illegal. What I hate is they discontinue these products with no notice! I have been searching HIGH AND LOW for a substitue and finally found it in the Lorac Unzipped Pallete. A color called Unconditional. Unfortunately, it is a pallete only color. I basically need Tobit a ton of palletes for this color or even my substitute will be short lived :smileysad:

Out of curiosity does Sephora get some notice of products being discontinued? It would be GREAT if Sephora could post when they know something is going to be discontinued.

(0) Hearts

Shu Emura Eyelash Curler :***(