What brands would you like to see at Sephora?

I'd really like to see Paul & Joe, Anna Sui, and Les Merveilleuses de Laduree at Sephora. I know that Sephora Champs Elysees has Les Merveilleuses as well as the Sephora across the street from Galleries Lafayette in Paris.

Re: What brands would you like to see at Sephora?

I would love to see burberry, tom ford, and also it cosmetics.

(0) Hearts

Chanel, Tom Ford, Amika (I know they have some tools but I'd like to see the products), Ahava, Marcelle, Hempz Couture, Lollia

(0) Hearts

More niche and cult US brands that Sephora would be able to ship to UK; this would make my day!

(0) Hearts

Burberry lipsticks

(0) Hearts

Yes please!

(0) Hearts

mac

Bring back Illamasqua!!!

(0) Hearts

I would like to see DuWop makeup at sephora they have some cute one of a kind makeup that many people have never even heard of before but its a great brand.Their private lipstick is really good along with the caribbean iced teas they have for the lips.The seashell compacts with eyeshadow  and blush are adorable for summer.

Sephora used to carry DuWop agggges ago when the line was just lip plumpers. Smiley Happy

Their contract with the brand must have expired/didn't renew to continue carrying it, but Sephora was the first placed I tried their Lip Venom.

I would love to see Burberry and Tom Ford!

(0) Hearts

Yes Burberry! I wanna get my hands on the lipsticks

I feel old. I remember when Sephora used to carry Paul & Joe, Anna Sui, theBalm (their full line), Laura Geller, and Bourjois--all at the same time.  Anyhow, I'd love to see a wider variety of niche fragrances. Only 15-20% of my fragrance purchases were made at Sephora so far this calendar year and I've spent about $1,000 total amongst various boutiques. My perfume habit pretty much always outweighs my "need" for cosmetics and skincare products..haha. I'd love to be able to try 'em before I buy 'em and it'd be really convenient just to pop into my local Sephora (which changes every 1-3 years) to spritz and sniff away     ..le sigh..

(0) Hearts

LOL we can feel old together....I remember when they carried some of those brands too. But OMG I forgot all about Bourjois! It's so hard to find now.....but that was the brand that got me really excited about fun colors!

(0) Hearts

Kevyn aucoin, charlotte tillbury, sugarpill, tom ford, cargo, Sleek palettes,  black up. Bdellium brushes, cinema secrets foundation palettes

Bring back Lorac!  And I'd love to see Becca in more stores. Plus, Chanel and Lipstick Queen would be awesome!

(0) Hearts

Chanel!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

IIRC there are some stores that actually carry Chanel cosmetics but they are only found in very large markets just as you can find the rare one with a Giorgio Armani Beauty section.

I would die for Tom Ford, Jouer, Charlotte Tilbury, Kevin Aucoin and Chantecaille.

EDIT: I completely forgot about HAKUHODO! Sephora pls make that happen. Pls,,,

(0) Hearts

Tom Ford, Inglot, Chanel, Chantacaille, Wayne Goss, Anna Sui, Dr. Denese

Chanel, Chantacaille, Les Merceilleuses, Tom Ford, and Cle de Peau Beaute

Chanel, Tom Ford, Kevyn Aucoin, Mac, and Anna Sui- it would be nice to check them all out in one place!

(0) Hearts

Mac Cosmetics! Skyn Iceland, bring it back (you guys carried it before)!